Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
thats cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
people just complain about every loving call.

Hirez posted:

What Russian goalies have won a stanley cup? Is it just Khabi and The Bryz? I haven't kept up lately on backups so maybe that's changed?

I totally blanked and thought Nabakov won one for some reason, then remembered he played for the sharks - is he like the losingest playoff goalie?
khabi's the only one as starter. there really haven't been a ton of longer term starters from russia so i wouldnt think theres more

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
tampa looking neat

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
doing the shift length thing, for every defenseman, on relatively normal shifts. whats that. whos that for.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
blakeny?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
really atrocious period of hockey right here

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

are they going to do laps with the cup? feels like that would be real weird without a crowd
they should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
giving it to hedman is cool. stop handing it off to old losers