Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m appreciating the Orlando Solar Bears jersey in Doc’s office tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
...Did they just say they're doing a fly over for a quarantined hockey game?

EDIT: They did lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Corey Perry

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MJeff posted:

Oh man, if Tampa scores here, that'll be hilarious.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

goldrush posted:

aww man creepy rory so close to own-goaling it

That would have been the ending 2020 deserved.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Poop

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
They better have a deafening set of prerecorded boos ready for Gary

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The lack of boos annoys me

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That’s a lot of pyro

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Jovial Cow posted:

Did Blake just say gently caress twice in that interview with Pierre? Hahahaha

Lol I only caught the second one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

deadwing posted:

lol the superspreading event on the big screens

As someone on the other side of Florida around the corner from the Panthers, I’m okay with that. This state is dumb as gently caress and they deserve what they get.