Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the election
Donald Trump
Joe Biden
View Results

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I think the evidence against lowtax is too damning for the public to ignore, but are people really ready for a Jeffrey of Yospos presidency?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

If Mr. Yospos is as bad as they say we can just fire him too in another 20 years. The system works.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

I personally feel the time is right for a John Delaneissance

coronavirus
Jan 27, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I'm putting big money on an senile racist rapist winning this year.

I like my odds.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
With these odds you'd be lucky to just make your money back lol

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Interesting to see if new developments regarding Trump's tax returns affect the results.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think the viewing public.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

We may never know the outcome. These mail ballots are a nightmare like you wouldn't believe. There's never been anything like it. Very unfair with the mail, but not the absentee. They're good, strong ballots, we love the absentees.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Wizard Master posted:

Interesting to see if new developments regarding Trump's tax returns affect the results.

i agree, wizard master

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
No one

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Wizard Master posted:

it won't
the rock's endorsement will move that needle further than any of the multitudinous and sundry crimes that we already knew trump was regularly committing the last time we elected him

anybody who's paying attention has their made up their mind, and even if they hadn't, this tax thing is a muddled snoozefest that nobody has managed to compress into a punchy narrative beyond "he didn't pay much"
"sounds like he's smart to me!"
"right but the reason is because he was losing so much money on everything other than the apprentice"
"maybe he was losing it on purpose and could afford to because he's so rich"
"well... okay, the thing is the losses actually don't translate to a net profit bec-"
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

you'd probably win more voters by pointing out that the republicans killed the voice actor who said "do a barrel roll"

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
my prediction is that both major party candidates will die peacefully of old age on live tv during the debate, just lights out gramps, bam, dead

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
her his emails taxes

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Cubone posted:

you'd probably win more voters by pointing out that the republicans killed the voice actor who said "do a barrel roll"

Or with promises of policy that will positively impact the material conditions of voters' lives. But that's something a Russian Bot would suggest.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
We got him this time guys!!1

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

grillster posted:

We got him this time guys!!1

No reason to stop trying.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Marx Was A Lib posted:

Or with promises of policy that will positively impact the material conditions of voters' lives.
moot point

Guttlesswonder
Mar 17, 2006

I'll take two adult and two kids tickets for "Alien Erection" please
make more noise...win big prize...

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
How do people know Jeffrey isn't a lowtax alt

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I wanna see the long form registration information

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

that was loving wild

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
whoever wins, you lose

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

no, i'm definitely winning as a laugh my rear end off down into the deepest bowels of this hellworld we live in

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
empires have fallen before and while this one will be the worst in historical terms, some form of human life will continue. so by that standard, somebody will "win" right? probably some bloodthirsty fascists but who can afford to be choosy

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
IT WAS A RHETORICAL QUESTION

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

empires have fallen before and while this one will be the worst in historical terms, some form of human life will continue. so by that standard, somebody will "win" right? probably some bloodthirsty fascists but who can afford to be choosy

Yeah I know as I watch my family getting murdered for being not white I'll just say "well, it's happened before, oh well".

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Yeah I know as I watch my family getting murdered for being not white I'll just say "well, it's happened before, oh well".

Yeah, I know as I listen to my stomach gurgle again because I have to pay for a $40k surgery that the insurance company won't cover because the hospital didn't call and ask the insurance company if it was okay to operate on me instead of buying groceries I'll just say "At least health insurance company profits are safe"

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It will be interesting to see how Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis and the vice president debate affect polls in the upcoming weeks.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
vote 1 fly
https://twitter.com/rabbitandcoffee/status/1314116774963499008

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Wizard Master posted:

It will be interesting to see how Trump's COVID-19 diagnosis and the vice president debate affect polls in the upcoming weeks.

Biden is a weirdo child sniffer, Harris is a train wreck, Trump is gonna die. Long live Ayatollah Pence! Lord of the fly's!

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

i hope it was clear that i'm not ok with the situation as i describe it

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
It will be interesting to see how the final debate tonight affects the upcoming election in 11 days

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
no it won't :colbert:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It's starting to look like Trump is toast. I know that that's what they were saying last time too, but this time the discrepancy between polls and the final results would really have to be huge for him to win.

A ton of early voting has occurred as well, which is probably a good sign for Biden.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Phlegmish posted:

A ton of early voting has occurred as well, which is probably a good sign for Biden.

I know this is very anecdotal but I went to visit my parents this week and they live in possibly the chuddiest part of the country which is Staten Island. Their early voting polling place is right near their house so I passed it and the line was wrapped around the block. There's no doubt in my mind it was almost entirely Trump supporters, which I have to admit is making me a little nervous because my dad said there were no lines like this at all in 2016.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I know this is very anecdotal but I went to visit my parents this week and they live in possibly the chuddiest part of the country which is Staten Island. Their early voting polling place is right near their house so I passed it and the line was wrapped around the block. There's no doubt in my mind it was almost entirely Trump supporters, which I have to admit is making me a little nervous because my dad said there were no lines like this at all in 2016.

I wouldn't worry too much. I've read that registered Democrats have outnumbered registered Republicans by a huge amount so far.

Considering Trump's statements, that is perhaps to be expected, but it was like two to one.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i am actually looking forward to voting like its a thing one should be excited for. i get to formally submit my own little share of "gently caress you" to trump and his cronies

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I basically assume 2020 is going to the worst to us it possibly can with this election so I guess jo is winning.

serious answer: I voted hawkins but I've assumed trump since february and mostly I'm just going full-blown leftist prepper and we're looking to find 50+ acres somewhere remote where we can hide anyone who needs it due to fascism.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

All of these AIs keep predicting trump winning again.

It’s like as soon as skynet comes online it will

Predict a trump win
Kill all humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I basically assume 2020 is going to the worst to us it possibly can with this election so I guess jo is winning.

Trump is so bad that a lot of people are eager to simply return to the status quo, which is Biden's whole appeal