Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

infernal machines posted:

hot drat, two toilets?

what a life of luxury.

i've had people over and not told them about the toilet toilet and kept it locked so i don't have to wait in line to take a piss in my own home. feels good, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that’s why you have a dishwasher, so the sink is clear of dishes

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

echinopsis posted:

that’s why you have a dishwasher, so the sink is clear of dishes

*both sinks.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
fancy rear end fuckers

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

i just washed my hands... with SOAP

(and water)

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

impulse bought some wagyu steaks

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
noice. the real poo poo is so drat good.

I always feel like it's so fatty and juicy it would make an amazing steak sandwich but it feels like a waste of the raw ingredients

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

every person you see is walking around with poo poo up their bumbum waiting for the next time they push it out as a log/cake

most people have poo poo around the ring of they bum

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Gentle Autist posted:

every person you see is walking around with poo poo up their bumbum waiting for the next time they push it out as a log/cake

welp this is the most cursed thing i've read today, but the day is young yet!

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
one of the old SA offsites shut down and the IP was eventually reassigned to the beta shopping site for the skull shaver. i ended up buying it because i wanted something more convenient to shave my head with besides clippers. i can use it in the shower, with shaving cream, and you can run it like 30 times without having to charge it. works great, actually, and i'm extremely happy with it.

probably the cheapest and easiest customer acquisition they ever had.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gentle Autist posted:

what are you talking about I take loads of loperamide so I only have to take a dump every half week or so, and I certainly don't walk around with a full rectum

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

poo is natures buttplug

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

good catch, I was paraphrasing that

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
I’d really been letting myself go lately, so today i cut my beard way down, gave my hair a trim around the ears, and tucked my drat shirt in. i still feel like i want to die today but at least i look like less of an insane drifter now.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
great success

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i can’t grow a beard and i hate it cos i am fat and I think it would work for me, give me a jolly lumberjack type vibe

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gross

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i started using kiehl's spf face cream and i gotta say it's a nice step up from the pharmacy scentless simple brand. you'll never get me to stop using vaseline cocoa butter lotion on my skin though. none of that expensive poo poo compares.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmfao

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i need my hair styled

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

KidDynamite posted:

you'll never get me to stop using vaseline cocoa butter lotion on my skin though. none of that expensive poo poo compares.

:hmmyes: my grandma always gives a pack as a gift at christmas and it's always well-received. it does such and good job year-round and it absorbs so well

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

3D Megadoodoo posted:

. no-one likes a wet bum.

how dare you

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i use cetaphil on my not-face and clarins mens whatever on my face

i have been using solid shampoo for a while and like it. first i used a thing i found on amazon, then switched to this brand called ethique cause i wanted to try their solid conditioner. the conditioners weren't very good, so i went back to my paul mitchell stuff. i have this huge puck of solid shampoo waiting to use that i used to round out an ulta order and im a bit skeptical of it but we'll see how it goes. i don't remember the brand but it smells like they were trying too hard to Be Masculine

i ordered a boar-hair brush for use on my hair and beard and it fuckin owns. very happy with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh and my secret santa got me a bar of soap from wynot farms for yosmas (among other things) and it was rad, A+ would recommend