Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I haven't had a haircut since a mohawk in february. it's getting long and I started using nice sulfite-free shampoo and ms jones's conditioner. i like it a lot

I also use clarins moisturizer on my face when I remember. it feels nice.

this thread is to talk about hair and skin and shaving and stuff like that. or you can talk about other stuff too, im not the boss of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I don't want to cut my hair, I haven't had it long since i finished school and it's time to go back to 2014 baby!!!!

when you're from where I'm from and you're going through a ceremony called "hooding," it's really important that you make it clear if you're on the wizard side or the grand wizard side. so I figured it'd be a good idea to grow out the beard and hair starting a couple years before that and also fight a balrog

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I thought finns used wooden knives for that

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

THATS BESIDE THE POINT

of the wooden knife

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I trimmed my beard short enough that shaving my jawline seemed like a good idea. Got to use the stuff I bought a couple months ago; it was nice.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i use cetaphil on my not-face and clarins mens whatever on my face

i have been using solid shampoo for a while and like it. first i used a thing i found on amazon, then switched to this brand called ethique cause i wanted to try their solid conditioner. the conditioners weren't very good, so i went back to my paul mitchell stuff. i have this huge puck of solid shampoo waiting to use that i used to round out an ulta order and im a bit skeptical of it but we'll see how it goes. i don't remember the brand but it smells like they were trying too hard to Be Masculine

i ordered a boar-hair brush for use on my hair and beard and it fuckin owns. very happy with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh and my secret santa got me a bar of soap from wynot farms for yosmas (among other things) and it was rad, A+ would recommend