Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Yeah sure I mean I’m not your dad or whatever. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Motherfucker posted:

where the gently caress is the human penis or vagina in this scenario OP? The horse end??

If they had a human dick in the horse bit it would be microscopic, or it would be ridicuously swollen to the point of being inhuman... a human dick scaled up for horses would be non functional!!

If anything its worse than horse dick / pussy!!!!!

I mean, the vagina is a very accommodating organ but girl, you ridin that horse the wrong way. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I think the idea is it's okay to stick it in a centaur girl because she's intelligent and possesses hands with thumbs so she can keep her pussy clean so who really cares if its a horse pussy

Centaur guys have to have horse dicks though and that's dangerous.

Idk man those horse hooves, she might have a kicking orgasm. Sure it’s a toned, muscular rear end, but I bet the tail would tickle like a mf. :thunkher:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Imagine a strip club for centaurs.

Imagine it

What kind of pole would support a centaur?

And those high heel shoes!

What the gently caress is wrong with you!

I bet the club's got minotaurs for bouncers

Would they have clowns that come out in little cars and scoop up all the horse poop? :thunkher: