Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The_Continental posted:

Who doesnt love an ample shitter?

it's full

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Being an alcoholic will make you not want to eat solid food and live off nothing but booze/ensure maybe give that a shot. You'll hardly have an appetite ever again if you're really givin'er!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Internetjack posted:

Care to elaborate on the "once every few days"? That makes no sense to me.

Sure, I can get by with a light breakfast and then one solid meal in the evening; but if I was to go a day or two without food I would be in a foul temper, low blood sugar making me clumsy etc.
Is the one meal every 3 days some gorging feast of 6000 calories or something?

I'm curious what "a light breakfast" consists of in this scenario.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TatoPancakes posted:

Wish we had something like star trek field rations, like you eat a bar of *stuff* and it magically makes you not hungry for 3 days? How would that even work, it would still turn into poo poo going though your digestive system, so how does it last so long?

It's called not eating grease.