Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
For some reason I find it difficult to eat during the day most of the time. Some days will be better than others but yeah, imagine having hunger pains and all the accompanying mood and energy changes but no desire to eat - or worse, eating seems actively unpleasant. I've been drinking Ensure/Boost type things practically daily for two years now because for some reason liquids are fine and even enticing.

I feel like poo poo perpetually lmao it's really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Slothful Bong posted:

Lol if this is true you prob got some chronic stomach issues. Awful tummies represent.

Goodpancakes posted:

Speak with a healthcare professional so you can have your tumor removed

Zybourne Clock posted:

Tell your doctor you need a calprotectin test.

I haven't seen my doctor in a good two years. I should probably book an appointment soon. I mean, worst case scenario it's a tumor and best case scenario there's a small clown living inside of me who makes balloon animals out of my guts

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

All the food is poison