Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
My consciousness has at last left my mortal shell, upward I float- surely, to Heaven, as my experiences here have prepared me to accept?

But no, alas- I ascend farther and farther away from the planet of my last habitation, realizing only now that it was a means to placate us, the inhibitors of these worlds, during the time we were in our mortal shells.

Further and further away I fly, until I am now in interstellar space, between the stars, occasionally sensing the presence of my brethren around me.

For now I must float adrift in space, disconnected from a physical shell, contemplating the previous lives I had experienced until fate and the cosmos should allow me to intercept another world with sentient life.

For only then will I be able continue this existence- inhabiting the next newborn child, only to repeat the process on a new world.

As it was with the last world I inhabited...

Honestly, I have no loving clue, but that kinda seems fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGbfaqP_mDI