Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Tzen posted:

I just downloaded this game last night. It is hilarious and fun. The first time I was the Impostor, I murdered a guy, then reported the corpse. Immediately I starting stating that I saw Cyan leaving the room where I found the body. Everyone unanimously votes them off. Upon seeing that they weren't the Impostor, I was immediately found out and voted off / lost upon restart.

With that, the next game round was all the same 10 people. And somehow I was the Impostor again! This time around I played it normal, walking about, got 2 kills off, then just waited for a report to happen. Someone mentions that the report is suspect, and everyone gang-piles on the vote, so 3 are gone and no one suspects me. At restart I again play it normal, get a kill off, and then group up with another player, 'completing tasks'. Someone reports the body, and 2 players accuse each other. No one is voted off but everyone suspects those 2 players. Game continues and I made sure to kill one of those players. I report the kill and the other player gets voted off. At restart White immediately calls a meeting. Everyone is discussing who it could be. White suspects me, but then I'm defended by the other remaining 2 players, both claiming that, Green was just the Impostor last round though! - Everyone turns on White because they called the meeting and were vocal about it being me. White is thus voted off. At restart I immediately kill one of two the remaining players and claim victory. It was hilarious and man this game is loving fun.

poo poo, I gotta get in on this game. drat. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

A good physical version of this sort of thing is Panic Station. It's basically "The Thing: Boardgame Edition", especially since in that, you can infect people and then multiply.

I've heard the Battlestar Galactica game is also pretty good.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Have the developers announced what features they'll be bringing to the game?