Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Do not play this with pubs. It will undermine any faith you may have left in humanity.

An Intrepid psychology student could write a lot of words on how people act in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer

coolusername posted:

Playing 'hide and seek' mode is really fun if you do it with people on discord, especially people who aren't so interested in the debate side or who aren't actually any good at the game, because you can chatter the whole time and react to your untimely death without spoiling the game. Basically swap imposter and crewmate vision (so imposters have a sight handicap), 10 second kill cooldown, no reporting and no emergency missions, no sabotages that'll instantly end the game, the imposter announces they're the imposter at the start and counts down 10 seconds to give everyone time to run, and then it's all benny hill killing vs task completion.

Wouldn't the killer simply need to wait in Engineering to kill everyone?

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Fair enough - I think I'll propose it to my regular group and see how it goes. Sounds like great story fodder if nothing else haha

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
AOC was so cute and terrible at this game hahaha

Ilhan on the other hand was pretty savage- just knifing dudes left and right

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Turns out pubbies are dumb.