Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

drrockso20 posted:

The one major issue I've had with this game(aside from some minor connection issues) is that there's a tendancy once the amount of living crew is down to five or less for everyone to just clump together in a big ball to go finish their tasks and at that point there's really not much the Imposter can do to try and win, hopefully Among Us 2 will add some features to make that a much less viable strategy cause it's kinda boring(especially if you're a dead crewmember who finished all of their tasks like ten minutes ago)

Also there's a part of me that thinks maybe it should be changed so that whenever a meeting gets called that rather than it possibly ending with no one getting ejected(a lot of the games I've played we'll have like ten meetings and maybe 3 of those will result in an actual vote), instead it always has to end with someone getting the boot(and if it's a tie than everyone who tied gets booted), among other things it makes reporting a body or calling an emergency meeting much riskier for the Crew and also makes it riskier to use to abort a crisis event

If people stay grouped up you can sabotage the lights and kill while everyone is clumped up in a "stack." No one will be able to see who did it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU