Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I have absolutely enjoyed running circles around most randos out there but the occasional good group I've run into has been a rewarding experience.

My only real annoyance is slow people trying on their dumb touch screen phones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Mocking the living fools never gets ols

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Public games can work if you can fall into a game that's got 3-4 friends looking to have a couple extra bodies and stick with it. That does takes a bit of effort and time and still leaves running into idiots, though I usually take the chance to relentlessly mock them.

That said you're posting here, go play with goons. I only expose myself to pubbies cause I'm too much of a misanthrope.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Something was up with that servers last night. People in my group kept getting server errors trying to join anything.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

What has suddenly broken in the card swipe for admin? I am doing the slowest most painful swipes and getting TOO FAST over and over.

I'm about to loving kill someone.