Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mylan
Jun 19, 2002

This game is great fun. Here's my wishlist for improvements though:

1) More maps. I know they've said they're working on a new one, so hurray.

2) Randomize maps option. Seems like a no-brainer, bonus points for the option to disallow maps of your choice from rotation.

3) Crewmate roles. Some minor special powers on the crewmate side could help spice things up a bit. Especially if there's a option to make roles enabled, disabled, or random, so you wouldn't know from game to game if there even are any roles present. Ideally, crewmate roles shouldn't have obvious tells that prove who they are. A few possibilities off the top of my head: Forensics officer - if they report a body, only they see a few highlighted names on the vote screen; one of those is the imposter that killed that body. Engineer - can completely fix a 2 part emergency task by fixing just one part. Security - vision radius unaffected by the lights sabotage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU