Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Marketing New Brain posted:

Without Tom Brady to tip the scales, I’m unsure who to hate and therefore root against. Help me TFF you’re my only hope

I'm definitely leaning towards Seahawks but I'd be fine if Cam had a nice game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

of course it's collinsworth. not sure I can do this

Play
Apr 25, 2006

fartknocker posted:

Didn't Wilson say he was the best QB in the league like yesterday or something? lol

Did you see the play? It wasn't even close to his fault

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I get the penalty but I do think he was going for the ball with his shoulder, although it ended up helmet to helmet. Maybe I need to watch it again but it didn't look crazy dirty to me

Play
Apr 25, 2006

roasted

Play
Apr 25, 2006

isn't it harder for offensive linemen to get off the ground than skill players? so why are the skill players always getting helped up but the big boys don't get any

Play
Apr 25, 2006

just imagine steve belichik running around shouting BIGGER SECOND HALF at you

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Cam flopping on a bit on that one but didn't get the call

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

God Bill please sign Cam for a 3 year extension or something

I can see Bill dropping him after he gets him this year criminally cheap. no matter what happens he'll want a discount. and if he gets injured this year Cam probably wouldn't get anything

Play
Apr 25, 2006

DrunkPanda posted:

I don't think that play was as smart as the commentators make it seem. I would have assumed it was either a halfback run or pass just based on the common sense idea that you don't want to be running your qb on first and goal from the 1 yard line as that's a good way to get him injured if you do it too often

it was just goal line play action which teams across the league run every single game. So yeah not that crazy smart or anything but still, it worked and it worked because Cam and the rushing attack is working.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Qwijib0 posted:

the NFC West is gonna be 6-0 in out-of-division play after tonight.

let's keep it going baby

Play
Apr 25, 2006

lol whoever said Edelman would end up with more yards than DK was spot on that's pretty funny

they both have great scores though, because DK has the td

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Zyla posted:

Jac! and i guess is the next generation of collins

thinks he's too good for a k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

seiferguy posted:

Carson intentionally falling down was a bad idea.

it was already a bad idea especially since the two minute warning was happening after the play regardless