Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

We live in rural Japan. International mail is suffering from delays right now, so please send something light and smaller than an Amazon box (padded envelope is ideal).
Candy for the kids, and unique Christmas ornaments for our ridiculous tree would be most appreciated. Or maybe a dreamy guide book of gingerbready victorian architectural elements.

I can easily offer fabric, candy, and decorations. Probably some unique Japanese carpenter stuff or Beastie Boys cosplay. If you have a more specific request, please contact the OP and I'll try to make it happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

YES I am excited to shop for my santee!!!!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

tuo posted:

everything prepared, and then UPS tells you you need a clearance from the local health department (which is basically impossible to get for non-business stuff, and especially not during corona) to send food to where my package should have gone...

I'm so loving sad at the moment

Need to think fast what to do now...

TUO you must bee my Santa!!!!

Today we received a treasure box of BEESWAX candles and christmas tree ornaments. My kids are going to scream with excitement. This printed guide is funny and interesting and cool, too.
The honey and cookies that they wouldn't let you ship look amazing. Next time <3

Thank you, Santa. It's going to bee a great Christmas!

ps. The chest has MORE wax and clay ornaments inside!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

peanut fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Nov 30, 2020

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Our christmas tree smells like beeswax and I'm very happy!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

tuo posted:

I got a package! And it's so absolutely lovely, thank you peanut!!!

Yes, this is a thank you gift!!! Sorry for the confusion. Please send Tuo hella gifts.

My Santee will also be getting a similar 2nd package because the DIY stuff wasn't ready for the 1st.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Rapulum_Dei posted:

Thankyou for the Japanese babygear. He doesn’t seem all that keen on the fish jerky but we’ll persevere

Baus!

I'll happily take on any extra Santees! Squid jerky for everyone.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Katsuobushi is good on almost everything savory, liked boiled veg and potato salad and green salad and tofu and chow mein and … man I have some ideas of other intense fish products you might like. We're bffs now.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Please visit and chill when borders reopen

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Rapulum_Dei posted:

I have a secret Santa parcel part II! Thanks peanut, your hail Santa decoration is too good to keep till Christmas so is hanging on my desk

Youíve also reminded me I never learnt to make any origami things other than a cube lantern/water bomb when I was at school. I have to travel for work very shortly so thatíll be something I can work on in the inevitably grim evenings when thereís nothing else to do or anywhere to go.

It was a lovely surprise getting an unexpected parcel during the current grimness so Thankyou again.

:3 Mail took two months?! But it sounds like late was even better than on time Good luck with your stuff!

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

omg honey light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

omg honeylight