Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

I am so in!

I mostly lurk in the sewing and embroidery threads, but I knit and crochet as well. I feel like I've kind of tried it all at one point or another, so if you get me don't feel like it has to be a fiber arts related gift! If not constrained by my small apartment, I'd probably be have gotten into woodworking and some serious gardening by now. I would be thrilled to see any neat projects from goons or learn more about your craft!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Jaded Burnout posted:

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to make but dang do I wish we had another month to procrastinate before starting.

Election-related stress totally derailed my gift-making timeline, which was already on top of my procrastination timeline. But I have faith I can still swing it

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

For half a second, I thought a goon had bought another goon a full on table saw and was like "well poo poo, I didn't know the stakes were this high"

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

I am in the homestretch with my gift, praying to the eldrich crafting gods that USPS doesn't screw me over this time when I go to mail it.

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Whatever could this be?!

I wonder why it suddenly got colder the day this arrived....it must have brought some chill with it.

Did it ever bring some chill! It's the BYOB hammock kitty, incredibly beautifully rendered in embroidery!

Thank you Bingo Bango. How Wonderful! of a gift!

I'm so happy USPS didn't mangle it! I hope it fills your days (and nights) with chill vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bingo Bango
Jan 7, 2020

A delightful package from there wolf arrived for me today!

I can't show the beautifully illustrated outer package without doxxing myself, but trust me it was great. Bonus points for wrapping it in reused McDonald's bags. I am also in love with this tin.

Inside there was a really adorable ornament with more awesome illustration

Yarn! I am going to cherish the merino DK and come up with something really good to make with it.

And a bunch of reusable gift bags (there are many more in there, not pictured), with I am thankful for because I burned through my stash of them over the holidays. I've already decided that one of them is getting a place of honor has my new dice bag.

Thank you so much there wolf!!