Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

I did the form thingy and can't wait.

I have recently joined and like Horticulture; plants and other squishy stuff that comes from the mud.

I would be ecstatic to receive anything handmade/handgrown that somebody has enjoyed making. Or a book, or whatever; not fussy.
My country of residence is Germany (the Hitler country, in case you forget) and can receive anything not reasonably dangerous.

I can post worldwide, though be warned, I will send plant stuffs, though nothing considered invasive, and maybe a something simple that is wooden and handmade to go with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

What stairs:confused:

Also, please don't gift baby, have already enough thanks

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

I am just looking forward to receiving anything that reminds me that some/most humans are good.

:gbsmith:

That being said, hoo boy, Id better get carving/digging/welding/whatevering my stuff together!

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Just realized, whoever gets my gift will hopefully have a garden, or maybe this will be incentive to get one!

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Rutibex posted:

Maybe you should send a garden too? Just in case

On it *gets out spade*

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Yessss, I am a little behind as well and waiting for a tool to come so I can "personalise" a thing. Is an extension possible for proof of shipping?

E.like, I'll have it finished on the weekend and probably have time to send it on Monday

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Forgive us Santa

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Haha, the certain NETWORK DISTRIBUTION CENTRE near me has been striking recently! Good for them!

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Just in case;
my tracking number is at the top of the receipt, next to "Sendungsnummer",(the code with "CY" at the start).

No idea when it will arrive, bit hope my recipient gets some enjoyment out of it!

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Something arrived!

Complete with handy instructions, which is good because I was sorely tempted to wear this magnificent object as a crown.

Vielen, herzlichen Dank, Pagan, und alles gute zu dir und deiner Frau!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

McSpergin posted:

Thanks to my secret Santa for the garden stuff! My partner and I are super excited to get some beds in and start growing food crops in our block :D

Oh you are so welcome! I forgot a note, but yeah, I hoped it would inspire!

The mushroom is my first attempt at wood lathing and thought it might go nicely somewhere.
Would have sent seeds as well.....but thought better not risk destroying the ecosystem and annoying customs!

:)