Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantX0r
Jan 7, 2004
hey, back again!
I'm ok-ish as sewing, welding, embroidery, metalworking, electronics. I usually make adorably small or awkwardly large things with not much room in the middle. Lots of bags these days, and have been meaning to get back into ball-and-socket stop motion armatures.

I'd appreciate anything handmade and weird! If you had fun making it, I'll enjoy it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantX0r
Jan 7, 2004
hey, back again!
We just got a new tool in at the local hackerspace, and I'm excited to take it for a test drive! I just hope my Santa-recipient does not mind the lingering smell of burning fingers.

pantX0r
Jan 7, 2004
hey, back again!

PainterofCrap posted:

And it's off!

And received! (yeah, I did open it, but only to see if there were any snacks, which there were!)

I'm still finishing my gift. One part will definitely be done by Friday but there's another (the shipping container) that I'm trying to get the smell out of, and if I can't get get the funk out by Saturday, I'm shipping the main part in a regular box.

Edit: I should point out i haven't opened the WRAPPED gift, just the box.

pantX0r
Jan 7, 2004
hey, back again!
poo poo.

Well, between the end of the semester and the fact that I'm not nearly as good at electronics as I thought, I can't get this out the door by Christmas.

Sorry HungryMedusa, I'll get it out after Christmas.

pantX0r
Jan 7, 2004
hey, back again!

HungryMedusa posted:

No problem, I can wait!

Thank you so much!