Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.
Um, hi! I am a rare poster in the knit thread, but I love to give things to people and I love Christmas.

I am a knitter, a baker, a cross-stitcher and I like to cook too. I like cats, owls, coffee and chocolate. I am a lab tech, so I like science-y things.

But really? I would love to be surprised; I deeply appreciate the effort that goes into handmaking things. So if you want, totally ignore what I like and just go for it! I have a house with bare walls and lots of space to put things up. I just don't like pink very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
Aw man, I'm hype about this! Yee! Thank you for doing this, corgski!

Time to get to work...

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
I've been gifted!!!

afewbricksshy, I have no idea how you did it, but this is absolutely stunning and I love it! Thank you so much - you're incredibly talented.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004

AFewBricksShy posted:

I'm glad you like it, sorry about forgetting to put in a note.
That's cherry, purpleheart and birch in there. Don't put it in a dishwasher or anything and if it gets dull you can find butcher block oil/wax at the depot, look by where they have the wood stains.

Oh yeah, wouldn't dream of putting it in the dishwasher.

Thanks for the tip about the oil/wax, and again thank you!

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004

AFewBricksShy posted:

I just did mine to S. Ehkmet.
Also Sehkmet, with the new forum name my inscription on the back of the board makes it an antique so it’s probably worth like a million dollars now.

I'll have to insure it!

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
Dear Santee, I'm sorry for being so late. In a nutshell, gently caress 2020.

But your package is off into the insane wild yonder! I hope you won't mind the delay too much :ohdearsass:

Love,
Sehkmet

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
God damnit USPS, move my Santee's package please. gently caress.

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

After no tracking updates for 11 days, mine is finally out for delivery :grovertoot:

Same! SANTEE I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDN'T FORGET YOU i'm just really bad at time management

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
Santee! Your box was finally delivered and I hope it's not a total disaster!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
Oh thank God! I was worried that it might get swiped or ruined or lost or or or. Phew.