Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009
1. Late 2018, in those initial Meltzer reports.

2. When the Elite got swept at Wrestle Kingdom is when I started to believe there was more to the rumors than just talk.

3. I was hyped but not totally onboard. Cautiously optimistic considering I was a TNA fan for so long and had gotten burned time and again.

4. I figured the promotion wouldn't be launching without some sort of TV deal, though I was expecting something more like ROH rather than a major cable network. TNT seemed like a huge, huge get.

5. Was expecting a lot of comedy and inside jokes - think Being the Elite with matches in-between the skits. AEW thus far has embraced comedy but hasn't been dominated by it; it strikes a really good balance.

6. Much, much better than I could've ever hoped for.

7. WrestleMania 34 killed my interest in North American professional wrestling. All In rekindled it. AEW turned me back into a superfan.

Psycho Mantits fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Sep 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU