Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

1. When did you first hear about what would become AEW?

I followed the rumours since they began swirling I think.

2. When did you first believe it was happening?

Pretty much when it was officially announced. Was kind of skeptical that it would be a real thing for awhile.

3. What was your reaction and what did you think it would be like?

I was pretty happy. Really had no expectations other than being sure it would be much better than WWE.

4. Did you believe they would get a TV deal at first? When did you start to believe it would be a good deal?

Genuinely don't remember what I thought about that at first.

5. What was your first guess of what the product would be like? Has it been anything close to what you expected?

Wasn't really sure what it would look like in practise, just knew it would be good so I guess I was right!

6. Is it better or worse than you expected?

Dynamite-wise maybe a little bit better? I had high hopes especially after being in the crowd at the first Double or Nothing.

7. Has AEW changed how you watch/enjoy wrestling?

Having weekly shows to look forward to and discuss with friends is awesome! There was a lot of great wrestling that I watched before AEW but didn't really have real life friends that watched any of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU