Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Hopefully this remains constructive longer than the QCS thead did!

I wasn't impacted by slowmode as I was otherwise occupied this weekend. In addition, my posting style tends not to conflict with slowmode (a damning indictment of the feature, imo). I do think it's likely to drown out a lot of TVIV posting with pressers and other live events. I lean lightly towards that being a net loss, but liveposting tends to engender strong belief on both sides.

As a part of a suite of reforms, I'm fine keeping it... but I think it trades functionality for curing some of the symptoms of larger AmeriPol issues in D&D. With that said, my preference would be that it's always on in the threads selected if we're going to have it. The forums should react predictably for users and I don't think repeatedly toggling gets there. A compromise, I suppose, would be modifying the thread title to reflect when it's on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU