Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I unironically think cspam should become the main politics board, close/merge D&D, maybe have TMR stay it's own thing.

Also move the IoSM thread here so I can post in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

oh god please don't try to merge d&d into cspam

if anything, split it into two, one for succlibs and one for day crew leftists who want serious posting without tormps and teremelos interrupting their serious posts

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

T-man posted:

I unironically think cspam should become the main politics board, close/merge D&D, maybe have TMR stay it's own thing.

dnd serves a valuable function as the containment board for liberals. it must stay, if we want to post in peace

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

We were all libs once, a containment board just means they get another echo chamber and can't crack ping, their thick, smooth brains smooshed together withstanding the stress. Ah, but a crack pinged brain flows like water, crashing upon the rocky shores of libbrain, wearing it down day by day.

We're bigger, we're cooler, we're better modded. #itscspamsturn

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

your brain must be this smooth if you want to post in C-SPAM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nqrdy1QK2A

if your brain sags like a wet nussy post in d&d instead

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

T-man posted:

We were all libs once

Thinking back to being a libertarian in high school and shuddering in horror.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Roth posted:

Thinking back to being a libertarian in high school and shuddering in horror.

Google Ron Paul

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
thx for stickying the workplace organizing thread. "that's good moderating" -me when someone stickies my thread.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

make c-spam top level

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
As for the VOTE thing, I think that is a good contribution to the C-SPAM style sheet discussion and I will try to get that together and incorporate it into the "fun" stylesheet ASAP. However, expect changes to be glacial. I'll do my best to get it up there before election day.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

your brain must be this smooth if you want to post in C-SPAM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QYwGIdYm2w

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i keep reading the thread title as MAGA drive

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

T-man posted:

leave d&d as it is but dig a big hole and cover it with twigs and leaves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Alright, I think we're done here.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1070521302652469248?s=19