Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is there a post with goon approved must-have accessories somewhere? Checked the op and the last couple of pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

badjohny posted:

I just got a ps5 yesterday and Astro is no longer able to start. The kids were playing it all day but now it locks up a second or two into the loading.

I have delete and reinstalled it but still no go. Any advice?

Weird, I also got a PS5 yesterday and Astro’s Playroom stopped working today, although deleting it and reinstalling it worked. I only played it once afterwards for about 10 minutes though.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Remote play on my PS4 has the added bonus of not causing it to blow like a jet engine.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Are any of the PS5 stands worth getting? I see ones with charging stations and fans and lights and what not, but they all seem kinda cheap.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jose Oquendo posted:

I signed up for the PS5 System Software beta (I swear I did before) but anyway, I got a code and it says I can share it with 4 other people. Anyone want a code?

If you don't want to give it to lurkers, that's cool.