Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Rolo posted:

Hi everyone is Returnal good?

70 bones good?
i'm pretty excited about it and also mad that it's a sony exclusive so now i have to try to find a ps5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

i bought a one x to play cuphead
i bought a ps4pro to play bloodborne (turns out it's not for me)
i bought a series x because i wanted the best console
now i'm gonna buy a ps5 to play returnal

my darkplates are supposed to come in this month i hope i can beat the scalpers

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

4000 Dollar Suit posted:

I swear theres no ps5 stock as long as I have the stock tracker page up, but as soon as I forget to pull it back up after doing a restart for one reason or another sure enough there ends up being stock, it's happened 3 times already I'm starting to think it's a sign.
can you link the stock tracker? i didn't see it in the op, wario64's feed is too full of garbage and the twitter account i was looking at that's dedicated to ps5 stock updates didn't even show the ones from yesterday

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

it's not just that it's ugly, it's bigger than xbox hueg so people are having a hard time fitting them in the normal places you would put a console

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I also have the digital one which IMO looks better
this is the one i'm trying to get because it doesn't have a gross tumor on the side. i don't understand why they make two different versions instead of selling USB disc drives separately for cavemen who still use physical media.

i ordered darkplates for the digital edition 3 months ago thinking i'd have a console but still no luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

infraboy posted:

Because you can often find physical copies of games cheaper than digital and an ultra hd blu ray player for 100$ more isn’t much to ask
this is why i mentioned the usb drive. when i got my switch i thought it would be fun to go back to cartridges like when i was a kid, but it turns out doing that sucks, so i sold them to my friends at a discount and rebought them as digital

i'm also trying to cut back on the amount of crap that i buy and keep in my house and for me there's no excuse to get something made out of plastic that had to be shipped multiple times just so i can have a physical license key