Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
I hope I can still use my PSVR with whatever new stuff they put out, since I went and got that free adapter they offer awhile ago and had been thinking of booting it up again. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
So this is a longshot, but has anyone played Lego Skywalker Saga on PS5 using a disc and tried to purchase a DLC pack? I got it as a gift the other day and decided I would throw a few bux at it to run around as the Mandalorian but the install is treating it as if it belongs to an entirely different game so it doesn't work at all no matter if I reinstall it, reinstall the game, or the DLC itself. It was only 3 bucks but I am sorely tempted to get a refund just on principal of it factually not working in any shape or form.

This is what it looks like in my storage for the record, it's legit treating the DLC like it's a separate game entirely for some dumb reason.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Long shot but is the disk a different region from your PS Store?

Holy hell apparently they somehow got me the PAL region version of the game. I would absolutely have never noticed on my own, but now that I looked at the disc case it has Pegi ratings and stuff on it instead of the E for everyone. :psyduck:

Well that's THAT mystery solved, shame it means that DLC is deadweight until prolly a year from now when we get skywalker saga for free as a PS+ game.