Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Is there a release day embargo for reviews on Demon Souls? Weird that Miles Morales has been reviewed already and not Demon Souls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Dont know how much harder it gets or if I just had really good luck with artifacts but I feel the difficulty is overblown in Returnal. If you go slow and methodical you can make it pretty far. After my first death I've already beaten the 2nd boss and currently in the 3rd area.

Also when do the online components unlock?

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Yeah, you want to level up as many weapon traits as you can because some of them make guns you might hate into beasts.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Gutcruncher posted:

Yakuza should have a new battle system each game.

Next is kingdom hearts
Next is rogue
Next is yugioh

Yakuza would match well with FF7: Remake combat.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

No because the gameplay is the worst thing about it and I wasn't a fan of the story much

So wrong. Say what you want about the story but the gameplay was fantastic. Its if MGSV gunplay was actually good.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Regardless of how you feel about MGSV as an overall experience, the gunplay is absolutely great

I dont agree. Everything feels like your shooting pellet guns. It especially stands out if you've ever tried the multiplayer.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Finished grounded mode in TLOU2 and goddamn that was hard. Like twice as hard as grounded in TLOU1.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

I'm...just about to start it literally right now :stare:

Seriously? Grounded in TLOU 1 was hard as poo poo.

I think its because the AI is really good at flanking. My only advice is use tall grass and prone a lot.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

How was the rat king fight? I played the whole rest of the game on survivor and got so annoyed with that fight I temporarily bumped it to easy lol.

Wasnt bad at all. Just know the map layout and you'll be fine.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

BisterdDave posted:

God drat, first day playing Sekiro in over a year and in glorious 60fps, I manage to take down Guardian Ape and Ape Duo. Game is pretty good ya'll.

I just popped in the Miles Morales disc for the first time and my console made a huge buzzing sound for about a minute straight, but then slowly died down to normal. Has anyone else had this happen?

Yes, my disc drive is ridiculously loud, especially when installing things.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
So glad it looks nothing like Sekiro.

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Rumor is Sony is waiting until 3rd week of June

They said Death Stranding Directors Cut is going to be fully revealed in a few weeks. I have to imgaine that's the Sony event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobby2times
Jan 9, 2010
Ya'll are acting like Best Buys are Popeyes and all in bad neighborhoods.