Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Aloi looks like she has alcoholic bloat. Do they have boxed wine in the future she’s from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Escobarbarian posted:

The only people I’ve seen talking about Aloy’s face looking weird outside of SA are chuds tbh

*Dick Van Dyke voice* chud-chuddery, chud-chuddery, chud-chud-churoo, the protagonist’s face blew up like a balloon

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I just wanna know why a disproportionate amount of Sony AAA western first-party game protagonist's look like alcoholic truckers... The Last of Us, Days Gone, nuGod of War, Spider-man (the PS4 version. Somehow the "younger" PS5 version looks creepier tho) and now Horizon... I shudder to think of what they'll do to poor Jin in the next Ghost of Tsushima game...