Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I was literally finalizing the order when Walmart removed it from my cart. Welp!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Scrap Dragon posted:

It’s still in my cart so I guess I’ll just sit on it and slam the checkout button in 3 hours

It was in my cart for awhile after telling me it was out of stock, but then it vanished. Spooky!

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

the BR craze really came and went, huh. all those fortnite/pubg wannabes and the only one with any staying power was, what, apex legends?

Warzone has been staying pretty popular as well.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

JollyBoyJohn posted:

EVERY resident evil game is great except for 5 which is 4 but worse and 6 which genuinely felt like it was made by children

5 definitely isn't as good as 4 but the co-op really elevates it.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Spacebump posted:

So is Back 4 Blood must play if you are a Left 4 Dead fan or is it close but off enough for ymmv?

It's basically a version of Left 4 Dead that for better and worse comes with a lot of videogame trends that became popular in the time since Left 4 Dead. It's a great time if you have a crew to play it with.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

So weird giving away the PS4 version of Mortal Shell when it JUST got a next-gen update.

I believe that they made that next-gen update free? Unless there's a weird quirk to it and people who freshly get the PS4 version are screwed out of the update.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Roman posted:

Does Death Stranding Director's Cut work with saves from the vanilla version? Would like to not lose that big rear end zipline network I made on ps4

Yeah but you gotta upload your save from the vanilla version in-game.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Everyone here loves anime, or they would have bought an X Box

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I have only occasionally had the issue where my PS5 crashes during rest mode, but it has happened enough times that if at all possible I close the game I'm in before going into rest mode. I figure, it'll load fast enough anyways.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Kilometers Davis posted:

DMCV is a god tier game but every time someone has sent me a video or said something about why ninja DmC is bad it makes me want to play it.

On its own terms DmC is a pretty alright action game it's just that by the standards of DMC as a series it doesn't match up (tho it's better than 2 at least!)

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Stux posted:

one thing you have to beare in mind is that the console is widely known as "ps fail"

more and more people have been saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

The Postman posted:

Can I jump into Yakuza Like A Dragon if I've only played Yakuza 0?

Yeah, there are references to prior games but the story involves a new set of characters.