Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Man, the new PS5 headphones are so good! The noise cancellation works fairly well, even on a PS4 pro they’re doing some quasi-3D audio effects. Like TLOU2 is just so full and rich with sounds everywhere and behind you. They fit really well too. The only gripe is the controls are a bit hard to find by feel alone. I actually prefer dials for sound instead of buttons, because they’re easier to find and use with a left finger when you’re busy. But otherwise, can’t wait to try them with the PS5 and hear this dedicated 3D sound hardware stuff. Do games have to be programmed to take advantage of all that? Or is it something the PS5 can generate for PS4 pro games, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

This 1440p thing.. maybe I don’t understand things but how does that all factor in with the 4k checkerboarding the PS4 pro and presumably the ps5 does? If it outputs a 1080p signal checkerboarded 2.0 to look 4k isn’t that better than 1440p?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

So on the PS5 there’s still quick resume for a single game (like there is now) but not for multiple games (like there is in the XSX)? Yeah, I don’t see the problem with that. I play one game at a time and since the loading times are so fast on the ps5 it don’t matter a bit if I have to wait 20 seconds to boot up a different game to play from the one I’m already in.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

History Comes Inside! posted:

Pics have been online already, it’s in a glass/Perspex cuboid just big enough to fit the console in and is very loving dumb.

Can you leave a box of crayons on top of that for demonstration purposes?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

What’s this ps5 remote play app on my os4 dashboard all about?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I dunno guys, I thought Godfall was going to. E generic trash but I’ve been watching Lirik play it on Twitch and it looks pretty drat incredible. I’m still going to wait for reviews, because the actual feel of playing it might be bad or likely just very mediocre, but it legit looks “next gen” with its graphics and gameplay. There is A LOT going on during combat and bosses are huge.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Jesus dudes. I watched/listened to the SF demon souls video while doing house work and sounds like the new SSD capabilities are an absolute game changer. Like, a massive game changer. They couldn’t quit gushing about streaming speeds. Basically, the SSD streaming speed is so incredibly fast they can utilize much more of the memory for textures and world detail. They can stream in the level pieces so quickly it really ups what they can achieve graphically. One dev said when they finally got to try their build on the PS5 they thought loading would be a few minutes, but it was seconds, and they were just blown away.

I imagine games a year from now that are really written to take advantage of the SSD as well as the back-end hardware texture decompression system they built will be loving just legit mind blowing.

I also love to hear that they designed demon souls as a 60fps game first. There’s really zero difference in graphical activity between performance mode and cinematic (30fps) mode except for some slightly better shadow localization and slightly more detailed computation of light/shadow bounce. It’s unnoticeable to nearly everyone who’s played it. The performance mode checkerboard upscales the 1440p res to such a high quality faux-4k it’s also nearly zero loss in pixels. This is going to kick rear end tomorrow.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I got real lucky in September and was working the night the sales first went live. Just picked up a PS5, remote control, and demon souls at Best Buy via curbside pickup and it was smooth as heck. They’re really organized and while there was a line of cars there even before the store opened, it was all by appointment and I only waited like 5 minutes. I already picked up one of the PS5 headsets from that same night.

Good luck to you all! You’ll get one soon enough I know it. Don’t skimp on Best Buy tho.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Yeah you all need to try The Last of Us 2 on the PS5. It’s 60fps and you can literally feel the life leave people as you beat the poo poo out of them with a pipe or whatever. It’s way way too visceral now.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Tgent posted:

I assume I should play the original spider man before miles morales? Or does it not matter?

I have this problem. I’m actually very close to the end of Spider-Man I think I have 7 missions left. NYC is a mess and I just took down electro and some flying guy it’s not the longest game ever but this end is definitely long as gently caress in the tooth. The hallucination/poison level I did last just about demoralized me from ever finishing it. But maybe I should? I have grown to really like the combat, and gadgets. But I don’t find much necessity in upgrading them or even purchasing most suits or powers. I also never read the comics or even know anything about the villains. So maybe that’s part of it. It’s a better Batman.

But I hear Miles Morales is everything good about it bumped up with a tighter story and a cooler character.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I’m confused by the USB ports and this may be a huge PsA but it seems that the front USB port only charged a controller (via usb c cable) when the ps5 is on and NOT while it’s in rest. While the two ports in the back work while it’s in rest. This has been two days of me scratching my head as to why my controller and headphones weren’t charging.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Hobo Clown posted:

Woke up to a dead controller even though it had been plugged in during sleep mode all night. Reading online that lots of people are having this issue. Hoping it's temporary because I'd really rather not have to get a separate charger for it...

Are you plugging it into the front USB port? I think I figured out that only the back USB ports deliver power when the box is in rest mode. I’ve had the same thing happen and watched the controller charge right up until I put the ps5 in rest and then the charging stopped. But using the back ports in rest for a few hours works fine. It’s totally weird.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve beaten Bloodborne, Sekiro, and like 75% of DS3 years back and I keep dying to tower knight. I am playing as a knight and just feel stuck in this weird situation where if I wear the full armor I fat roll which is probably why I’m dying, but if I take it off and go bare chested and no helmet then I take more damage. I don’t have any other clothing to wear either. Also I just get really mixed up underneath him and the camera can go wild and I lose my bearings a bit. By this point I have to go grind for souls to buy more herbs. It’s that bad. I’m getting a bit mad at myself lol.

Seriously I beat gascione on like my fourth try and genichiro and I were pals. I don’t get this.

Unrelated but: what’s the gist of PS5 and the LG CC tv’s Freesync setting? I read that PS5 doesn’t support it, is that right? So even having it turned on in the tv settings does nothing? I have noticed some pretty serious screen tearing during the cutscenes in Valhalla and was hoping that would fix it.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Chasing drones in the restricted airspace of NYC’s skyline was the most unrealistic aspect of Spider-Man for me. Do the devs even follow news? I still have 6 main missions to complete and most of my disdain comes from this alone. Also, no way in hell a bunch of prisoners could get military grade rocket launchers. I get it, it’s NYC and crime is high and all, but come on.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Slimy Hog posted:

You're playing a character who can climb walls and shoot webs out of your wrists but drones in NYC airspace kills your suspension of disbelief?

History is filled with people climbing walls (Berlin) to escape persecution. A millennial doing it to escape the inner city doesn’t seem that far fetched.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Quite the quandary. Cold War with ray tracing quality mode on is probably one of the most visually striking fps games I’ve played. I mean the diffuse lighting and raytracing and draw distances are just mind blowing.

But putting it in 120hz performance mode? Oh my god. So so smooth. The intensity is ratcheted up a ton.

Impossible to decide what setting is best lol. I might go quality for campaign and performance for multiplayer.

The haptic trigger effects are a total trip. Really ups the immersion when you’re pulling the trigger on your silenced pistol and feel the trigger pull weight. Will destiny 2 have this support?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I have a theory about the “wake from rest” bug that rarely causes some consoles to have to recompile the hard drive upon waking. I think it is because something is plugged into either the front or rear USB port. See, if first started creeping up when people had external HDs plugged in. But I have had it once or twice if the controller or pulse headset is plugged in charging while it’s resting AND I start up the console with those STILL plugged in (using the remote). I wonder if it query’s those ports for active inputs at start up and if something is there, anything, it messes up. I’ve had a lot more luck unplugging everything from the ports before starting the console. No crashes at all. This is all anecdotal. Also, I too have tested the voice dictation by reading nearly the entirety of The Fountainhead into a chat log for my sister to read, which she has never read (sadly) and it’s about 80% accurate although messes up the names of characters and sometimes misses the underlying points of objectivism but this is another matter entirely.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

BP, you’re a good person.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Wait wait, so I can play PS5 from my office at work on my iPad? Can you tell me how to do this?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Hugoon Chavez posted:

I'm having a blast with last-gen on my next-gen console! Finished Spider-man remastered first (and I will probably start the DLCs next week) because I'm a big fan, and then decided to give God of War a try.

Holy poo poo, what a game! Already done with the story but I think I'll push forward and finish the Valkyries now. I think I should have left GoW for the end of my Playstation plus backlog playthrough because I seriously doubt anything will top that. The twist at the end was kinda dumb but it really doesn't matter. Now I seriously can't wait for Ragnarok, which I bet will be great, but the narrative for GoW4 was incredible and I don't expect them to come up with such a masterpiece twice in a row.

Can't wait to discover all the other great games everyone else forgot about already! I'm starting Persona 5 just to have something chill to play after the GoW marathon, but I have bloodborne in my sights for the next long play. Too bad it's frame capped at 30, playing both spider-man and GoW at 60 felt really good.

Random question that could go to the proper thread but I'm already shitposting here: what's the difference between MK11 and MK11 Ultimate? Is it just gathering the dlc packs? Is it worth it to pay an extra 40€ for Ultimate? I'm not huge on fighting games but I always give them a good try before realizing I don't have time to git gud, and I remember MK's campaign modes were at least kinda fun.

You’ve played the Uncharted 4 games and The Last of Us series, right? I only got a PS4 pro in March and I agree. God of War was so so good. Uncharted 4 and expansion, hell anything made by Naughty Dog, is a must play if you haven’t.

Also there’s this older game you might not have heard of it called BLOODBORNE?? Have you tried?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I have an LG CX and I’ve messed with the VRR setting some. The changes to the contrast are noticeable but BARELY noticeable. Like, it really depends on the content and how much you’re straining to look. When I was watching carefully and trying it it did make dark areas slightly grey. It can be almost entirely mitigated with some of the post processing settings the tv has like higher contrast and such. And really, the visual quality that tv pumps out to begin with is so brain breaking coming from an old lovely Samsung 4K tv that I couldn’t care less. It’s still the best picture out there for a relatively reasonable price.

The scariest part of buying the LG CX was installing the base to it and having to lay it down and pick it back up. It’s a 55” piece of ultra thin glass with, “this poo poo will shatter” warnings all over it man gently caress that noise forever.

Why is Sony holding off on VRR right now, anyways? It would certainly help in AC Valhalla. The screen tearing is a trip on performance mode. Do you all even appreciate a difference in graphics quality between quality and performance mode? I’ve been using quality because the tearing in performance is just gross.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

veni veni veni posted:

Is is just me or does CP2077 look way better after today’s patch?

I was wondering this too. I’m playing it on PS5 and it’s been giving me the most hellish eye strain and I figured it was a combo of the the mushy 1080p resolution, weird lighting, and wonky hdr all being further churned into eye pain by a 4k tv doing what it does. It was almost like it was double vision, or like looking at a 3D movie without the glasses on. But after the 1.04 patch I swear it’s... sharper? Everything in near field and most in far field is much sharper now. I wonder what they actually changed?

I really wish they’d increase the font size of most of the UI, that 6pt font for item descriptions and conversation blurbs is a loving joke.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I found these settings for ps5 and LG TVs and honestly it’s made a remarkable difference in not only the hdr but the sharpness of the game world. I’d definitely recommend using these settings for cyberpunk and if your tv is not an LG try to find it’s peak brightness in nits and use a setting slightly above that instead of 1000.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS5/comments/ka54oc/cyberpunk_2077_hdr_settings/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Definitely looks better than SDR and way better than the default hdr settings. Turning off film grain and chromatic aberration is a big help too.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

There are two wolves inside of me. One wants to not play cyberpunk until it’s patched. The other can’t stop playing it because this story is so good.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Dewgy posted:

No Man’s Sky at least had the excuse of being a tiny dev team who lost a significant amount of work in a flood, and then they added in all the poo poo they promised in free patches.

A flood? What’s the story there? That would honestly be awful.

I only ever tried NMS years after it was released and it was fun to play. More than the inch deep that is Elite Dangerous. I couldn’t keep up with the collection grinding needed without the item duplication glitch that they patched out. My understanding is they’ve added campaigns and a huge amount of other world building stuff in DLC. Still, I remember the community was so incredibly upset at launch.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

End-stage capitalist ads for end-stage capitalists. Checks out.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

The ps5 pulse headphones are super great.

Re cyberpunk on PS5. My experience is since getting the 1.04 patch and fixing the hdr settings it’s been one of the most engrossing, captivating, immersive games I’ve played on the platform. The city feels so alive and gorgeous. I have been doing every drat side quest and gig I come across because it’s all just so enjoyable. I recently spent a ton of time out in the badlands, and coming back into the city after literally like 6 hours of gameplay out there, it’s a real feeling of re-entering a loud crazy city again.

The side quests are more fleshed out than in any Ubisoft game literally ever. Even gigs can go on forever and lead to the wildest things happening. The main story is mature and serious in a way that I often don’t experience in most games.

gently caress, I love this game. It’s a beauty to play on ps5. There are a few funny cosmetic bugs and eurojank but they are few. I think the hardware and SSD allow it to keep up and brute force through all of it. If you close the game between play sessions and don’t use quick resume, it doesn’t crash. I’ve consistently found that to be the case.

My friends have it on Xbox series x or PS4, none of this is the case. They hate it. They’ve played it on my ps5 and remark it’s an entirely different experience.

So anyways, if you do have a ps5.. you probably won’t be disappointed one bit. More likely blown away. It really is a remarkable achievement in gaming. They reached too far on older hardware but I’m glad they reached as far as they did because gosh in a few months to a year?? This is going to be one unbelievable experience.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Be sure that when you first set up your ps5 and get the firmware updates you update your HDMI cable’s firmware too.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I’m so god damned confused now

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

BGrifter posted:

A new review of Immortals Fenyx Rising for the thread:

https://twitter.com/yelix/status/1342569628103536640?s=21

What does Zeus say when he’s flying on his Pegasus?

Oui!

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I’m almost done with cyberpunk after nearly 80 hours and running through all the endings in it. What a great game. Honestly if it wasn’t for the bugs and crashes it would be a phenomenal title. It looks superb on ps5 and lg CX as well, and I’m sure it will look exponentially better in a few months time.

Wondering now, what’s the next new game coming out? It’s hard to tell from the store what might be dropping in January, but is there another “hot title” for ps5 that’s going to land soon I can start getting obsessively stoked about?

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Wondering about Hitman III coming out in January, and if it will finally fix the totally erroneous path that Hitman and Hitman 2 have taken. Will it finally go back to its linear, heavily story driven campaign with maybe only a few ways to get through a level, like the originals? Hitman and Hitman 2 are not games where you play an assassin. They are basically faux open world “puzzles” where you try to find piece A to use on thing B to solve puzzle C. I commend them for what they tried to do, but the end result is the player doesn’t feel like an assassin at all and you’re literally basically playing a Sam and Max or Myst type adventure puzzle game. It might as well be published as a casual iOS puzzler titled The Room: Hitman. Total boring disappointment.

So if Hitman III is going back to a linear story driven action stealth OG splinter cell type formula I’m all in.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

THAT, is the Hitman megatroll.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

ShoogaSlim posted:

went back and got the last ~25% of trophies to finally platinum astro's playroom. such a delightful game and salute to the history of playstation things.

i, too, considered 13 sentinels due to the overwhelming praise on these forums, but remembered that let's play videos were a thing. turns out it's barely a "game" at all and instead just a very long anime where you sometimes press a button to get a character to think about an object or person. no thanks.

you can just watch the whole thing on youtube, anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLr87cAyr5k

This is why TLOU2 was a failure as well. There was way, way too much exposition. If they cut out about 95% of the cutscenes (the entire Ellie plot could be scrapped. Just play as the far more capable Abby, rebrand Joel as the socialist enemy) and simply left it a semi-open world survival shooter with guitar simulator elements it would’ve been GOTY. Instead we are left with something best experienced via YouTube.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I’ve put it off for a long time since buying a PS4 and meeting all of you, but since getting a ps5 and burning through all the new games I decided to play Days Gone. It’s been about two weeks and I’ve gotten very hooked. I don’t know what it is, to be quite honest, that keeps me going. If TLOU1 and 2 are the Christopher Nolan zombie blockbuster this is like the made for home movie released on the USA network that only seems to play on weekday afternoon hours. Like, I’d imagine the viewership demographic would both start and stop at “stay at home dad who’s already seen it twice” (note: this is my demographic). The voice acting is atrocious, my wife and I keep laughing at how forced and fast Deacon and everyone else talks. It’s almost like the writers said to them, “ok.. talk over each other to sound hurried and make this scene intense.” Instead, they just start every sentence by running a bunch of words into each other. Booger or whatever your side kick’s name is.. if he isn’t the token poster child for toxic masculinity than I don’t know who is. He literally loses an arm because he’s too manly to accept help. Every single NPC is rural Oregon hill garbage. As an Oregon resident myself, I recognize some of these people. It’s banal as hell that they went and made every NPC so ideologically similar.

But drat, I really have gotten invested in some of the story aspects. Like, what is NERO up to out here. Where is my wife? Is she really dead? How’d she even fall for me to begin with I look like a washed up sea rat? Am I at some point FINALLY going to go full Liam Neeson on this dried up Tucker slave driver over at Hot Springs (if I don’t.. wow. Just wow).

And then there the gunplay, it’s really stinkin good. They’ve got something right about how good it feels to plink heads with a silenced rifle, and my favorite thing is to take out an entire base camp of maurader with my silenced pistol and rifles. It’s mean as hell how good it feels. It’s not as organic or gritty as TLOU, but it’s really good.

I don’t know when this game will end and even though I’ve opened up the entire area around Iron Mike’s and done so many missions.. I get the feeling there’s a whole other area and 30 more hours waiting it’s about to introduce. I hope it’s worth it. And yeah if I don’t get to punch that Tucker slave camp lady then I’m going to feel like it was a huge waste of time by default.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

That sucks about Tucker tbh. I was really weirded out by the early part of the game where you rescue that girl from the house and take her there. In one breath Deacon is in full realization of the fact that it’s a slave labor camp where they beat you for not working hard enough, in another breath he’s telling her it’s great and they mean well. Whenever she or anyone else subsequently confronts him about the slave labor aspects he acts like he doesn’t know what they’re talking about. It was totally poor writing.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Firstborn posted:

I think "it's a work camp that is really hard but it's safe" is fine moral play without a RENEGADE/PARAGON option.

Yeah I think the problems I had with this attempt at moral ambiguity was that when you find the girl and offer to take her to Hot Springs (the slave work camp) you are actually at that moment about equidistant from both Hot Springs and the Copeland camp. Now, by this point I’ve already rescued a few randoms out in the wild and gotten the option to choose which camp to send them to. Copeland’s camp is.. perfect really, unless something went way over my head it has no faults and everyone has enough food and are happy. So when Deacon didn’t offer this girl to go to Copeland’s camp, and instead just took her to Hot Springs.. I was so confused. I thought it was the poorest job at world building all the way around. Like, why even does Hot Springs need to use this type of, “beat your slaves with a rifle if they take a break and hunt them down if they try to leave” business model when Copeland’s camp does not do any of that and gets along just fine? With so many camps to choose from why in hell would anyone choose to become a slave at Hot Springs? Why is Deacon defending Hot Springs with, “well it’s safe and it’s the best they can do,” when he’s aware of the other camps and knows full well it’s not the best they can do at all?

I dunno, I’m nitpicking I know, but it just really stood out as sloppy world building. It also happens really early in the game, before the game can woo you at all. If they did cut a bunch of content out that might’ve made these moral plays better I could appreciate that. But the way it’s presented in the final product is not a moral play at all, instead it’s just a bad camp doing things the wrong way that needs to be razed and rebuilt from the ground up (preferably by survivors in a democratic process of work delegation).

The rippers are such a poorly written group I thought they were all zombies too for the longest time. They basically function as zombies with weapons.

I like how the main story actually turns into, “these zombies all come from California and we need to stop them from doing that” because I remember in the 1990’s when I was in high school the Oregon Congress passed some legislation to try to prevent as much immigration of Californians into Oregon as possible. They felt like Californians were ruining the economy and the culture, buying up all the available houses and taxing the healthcare system’s bandwidth. They even put a sign on the Cali-OR border that said, “welcome to Oregon you can visit but please don’t stay!” The game really went true to form and it cracked me up.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I think The Last Of Us 2 is also an example of a game where a lot of independent systems cross over and affect each other, like RDR2. For instance, watching Joel die but not caring makes playing as Abby more rewarding. The code they used to implement this is supposedly still experimental.

Blind Rasputin fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jan 15, 2021

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I apologize, I am actually a bit surprised that anyone who dips even just their toe into the gaming community doesn’t know that by now. That game came out June 2020, that’s almost 8 months ago now. While that doesn’t defend spoiling the entirety of it, I guess I assumed by now that specific plot beat has saturated the gaming news community. If a person hadn’t been spoiled on it directly, I’m sure they have become at least indirectly well aware that it’s something that probably happens. There are other plot beats in that game I would hate to spoil for a person because they really do put the game on its head for a lot of player’s first runs. Like the fact that Abby and Ellie become romantically involved, and by the end of the game go to the ends of the earth to reunite with each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

I agree with you all. I do think that of all the games I played in 2020, hell even 2019, the last of us series was the most impactful. It’s so incredibly mature and dark writing. It’s such potent acting. There’s nothing gamey about it. I myself had the Joel thing spoilered before I played because the internet was just fire hosing about it and it was practically unavoidable. I knew it was coming, but I didn’t know a) it would be that loving violent and that I’d be forced to watch it happen and b) I didn’t know the motive. In my mind the experience of going through it, and the experience of later learning the motive for it, those were far far more important to the structure of the game than the fact of the spoiler itself. If I had had it spoilered a precise description of the scene, and the motive? Yeah, it wouldn’t have been as great at all. And I think that’s where the real value of TLOU2’s composition lies. The writing and acting is so loving good that it’s not merely about knowing a specific plot beat ahead of time because that’s not where the real weight of the moments is carried. It’s about actually living through those moments with them that carries all of the power. There’s dozens of those moments from abbY’s story, to Lev and Yara, to everything about the last hours of it that carry all of their power in the emotional devastation they put the player through. And yeah, every person interested in playing the series deserves to experience those powerful moments de novo without spoilers. Nobody should ever spoil what it actually feels like to be at the end of the game and so gutterally NOT want to push a button.

So I guess my point is that for some games, like Bugsnax, you CAN ruin the entire experience by spoilering a simple once sentence plot beat the snacks are bad parasites that take over the world. But for TLOU2, it’s a much better game. Too many get hung up about having this or that plot beat spoilered for them, when there’s much much more to experiencing those scenes than just the beat itself.

Ima go beat off now