Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Really wishing Amazon Australia would give me a delivery date. All I know is they said I have secured one.

My F5 button can only handle so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Amazon Australia is now posting dates. 13-16th expected delivery. Hoping for 13th since I am pretty close to Sydney

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Ausgoons who ordered on Amazon, if you live in a bigger city you may have a new delivery option of express home delivery which, for me at least, changed the delivery date from Nov 13-16 to tomorrow by 9pm for $9. Works for several people according to Aussie Facebook groups.

Prime is absolutely worthless here I have to say.

gently caress

I could have changed it this morning but I had no idea. I just checked now and I can't change the shipping.......gently caress

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
loving hell the Amazon cock goblins haven't shipped yet and it's 0930 on the 12th.

Give me my toooooooyyyyy

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
It's 3pm on the 12th in Australia and I refresh to see if my PS5 has shipped.

Somewhere in a warehouse a few KM away a Amazon employee furiously continues to masterbate. The only way he is able to have an erection is by delaying deliveries and every press of a F5 key by a desperate consumer keeps him hard.

We only can hope he is able to climax soon.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just started having hard lockups with my PS5. Any time I start a game I get the splash screen then nothing but a black screen. I can't do anything or shut it down except for turning it off at the wall socket. No external storage attached or anything.

Not happy, not happy at loving all

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Whelp, just had my first controller poo poo the bed. It started when I was holding L2 in demon souls and the cursor would drift left. Now the controller is just constantly drifting left.

Glad I got it through Amazon.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Celexi posted:

if its the controller that you got as part of the console don't return it to amazon as they are not going to just let you return/exchange the controller but ask you to return everything, and lol gl finding a ps5.

I bought an extra controller with my PS5 so I am sending it back as that. No idea if it was the extra controller or the original, but I don't think that will matter to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Going back to the Ted Faro talk from a few pages ago: no he wasn’t good lmao. He didn’t delete knowledge because of some altruistic reason. Not to spare us of that sin or whatever bullshit he says at the end. The simple truth is that in that knowledge and history his fuckup and fault is front and center. HE is the reason for the apocalypse. HE is why everything is the way it is. He will be forever remembered as that and nothing more.

So he erased it all.

He sounds like a bit of an rear end in a top hat.