Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Lumpy posted:

When are more bunnies going to be up for preorder?
More importantly will they be backwards compatible with the previous generation of bunnies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
It’s very unclear what it means until we see what the initial stocks of the digital and disc versions were.

IGN’s referral link click-throughs registered something like 50x as many people buying the disc version as the digital version. Not scientific, but pretty compelling

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
PS5 Pete still has terrible fake looking hair

I wonder how Mary Jane's hair will look, that was really bad too

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Vikar Jerome posted:

!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/Kojima_Hideo/status/1458059137913294848?s=20

"Metal related things are coming around" kojimaaaaa

Deleted

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Are PS5s still impossible to find

Is a PS5 Slim gonna come out before I can find a PS5

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Yakuza 8 is happeniiiiiiinnngg

https://twitter.com/famitsu/status/1549363407614185472?s=21&t=IlrrcO_MH-7fvRVYjI5u5A

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Looks like Untitled Cat Game is on introductory sale price of $30 on PS, $26 on steam (regular $45)

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Pretty sure this is a Chinese person’s apartment cause that’s a bottle of Maotai

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/ryu_ga_gotoku0/status/1549359137540038656?s=21&t=9eyVp4J6sFW3j8zQWpux4A

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Yakuza 8 will be turn based

The Judgement series will carry on the real time combat

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Stray is good

Knocked a paint can off a ledge to break into someone’s window, hosed up his carpet, and now I’m riding in a bucket. Easy recommend.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Okay one more stray post and that’s it

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
One of the best design decisions is that it doesn’t have a map.

Truly the Dark Souls of cat simulators

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Boy cat game gets dark halfway through

I just wanted to knock over bottles and poo poo. Now I’m fighting for my life running from demon bugs in Cronenberg hell

I feel bad that I’m not sure I can recommend this to kids!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Stray is Metal Gear Solid

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Ok finally finished, I am a nooks and crannies sort of player so it took me about 8-9 hours. Really liked it. I was concerned in the first few chapters that the game would be nothing more than “lol you’re a cat” but they keep adding new gameplay elements and switching up the scenario enough that it never got repetitive.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I learned this from How To Survive Anything’s tip on how to avoid a rooftop sniper: run in a slight zig zag. Zurks can’t adjust after jumping and i suspect they aim towards where you’re headed, so if your direction is constantly changing they’ll easily get juked

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Can you imagine any PS4 games getting a Remake

We’re just running into the valley of diminishing returns now

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Remake every Metal Gear with Fox Engine gameplay

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Plague Tale blew my mind that a 2013-rear end PS4 could render thousands of nasty rear end rats at the same time, an ocean of rats, literal tidal waves and tornadoes of rats coming at you

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Death Stranding’s bleak setting makes sense not just in terms of story but also in gameplay

Your radar uses several colored dots to give you information about the terrain

As pretty as HFW is, there are a lot of times I can’t see WTF is going on because the background is so prismatic and high contrast that it interferes with my ability to read any reticles or even to easily see physical objects in the sea of constantly shimmering and vibrating leaves

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

This is how they weed out low skill players

HFW is the Dark Souls of Ubisoftlikes

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I paused in the middle of HFW to play Elden Ring and went back and finished it later, taking a break works

Take it from me, a guy who has a dozen other games I paused and never went back to

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Frozen Wilds does a good job of mixing things up gameplay wise

Those loving flowers

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

The Postman posted:

let me navigate the lands between as a cat

Finally that boulder wont be able to smash me against a wall

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Dog game when

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
In chronological order of when I owned them

Atari 2600
Commodore 64
Commodore 128 (just used to play C64 games)
NES
PlayStation
Pioneer LaserActive with Sega Genesis
PlayStation 2 Test
Xbox Debug
Xbox 360
Wii
PS3
Nintendo DS Lite
Turbografx 16
PS4
PS Vita
Switch

I would go to my friends’ houses to play Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke man I couldn’t picture this

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jul 26, 2022

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Is steam deck so significant that it can be considered a semi platform

Do developers develop with it specifically in mind

It would be neat if I could play as Thomas the Tank Engine in Resident Evil 2 while lying in bed

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Oh poo poo I should add to my console list

I got really annoyed that the used game market suddenly got popular and now it’s really hard or expensive to get games for old systems, so i modded my Wii to be an emu machine for Atari through N64 and sold some of my older systems.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Hey Videogames did you ever finish Last Guardian

I hope I didn’t miss out on watching you cry

Edit: what was your twitch channel again

Edit: nevermind I found it

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jul 27, 2022

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
🥲aww man I missed out

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Hopefully a PS6 will be powerful enough to emulate a PS3

Or it’ll be cheap enough to staple a cell processor onto a ps6 motherboard

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That garage boss fight in RE7 owns massively

Good lord I almost had a panic attack going through that in vr

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Metal Gear Survive 2

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

The Perfect Element posted:

Just finished resi 7. Verdict : very stupid, quite fun.

They should have kept all the action to the house, as soon as you get to the boat and the mine the game begins to out stay its welcome.

Also unskippable cut scenes before bosses /setpieces are DISGUSTING.

Play it again in VR, it’s a whole new level of terrifying

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Why didn’t they call it Woodworne

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Apex Legends of Vox Machina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Huh everyone in Stellar Blade is speaking Korean. Korean developer? First I’ve ever heard of for a AAA title

Which might explain the stuff facial animation when they’re talking. Too much Botox!