Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

A bunch of stuff stopped uploading for me and it took me a while to notice because I'd hit the hard cap of 1000 individual save files, but that's probably an edge case lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Post the tendency menu

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm glad I played every game mentioned in Japanese and I'll do it with FF16 too

Yes even Metro

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Big day for all 3 people waiting on Tribes of Midgard to drop.

I bought GAA and Ender Lillies instead of whatever that is

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

For what it's worth the leak that first mentioned them also said SE would put out a collection on consoles once they were all out. And SE themselves have said they would if there was 'enough demand' lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I want them to port the FF13 trilogy and frankly I'm shocked they haven't yet

Same

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I tried playing the recent Jedi Knight 2 port and either it's a bad port or that game has aged like already rotten when it started milk

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I never got that far because it was ball bustingly hard in a way I definitely don't remember it being when I played the Xbox version in 2004 or whenever

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

drat 2002

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah I think pretty much every fps (and TPS) from that era was balanced around playing on PC and quick saving every 30 seconds

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

What's the usual price range for a compatible SSD? A cursory google seemed to show that's not far off for something with a high enough read speed.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No point in folders until you can fit more than three games on

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Deluxe definitely doesn't give you anything worth $20 I think it's just a ring you can't get otherwise and uh??

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Currently playing a PS4 port of a 3DS game on my PS5

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's PS4 emulation of a PS2 port of a DS game

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Arist posted:

Ace Attorney?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-QiKy-iEkQ

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah that's....weird

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I almost never replay games unless it's been years but I played through RE: Village twice in a row

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Slow travel system

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

fridge corn posted:

Okay just continue to be an irritating scrub-tier poster then? :shrug:

Turn you monitor on lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I thought the weirdly dark turn it took towards the end was kinda out of place considering the 'Yakuza side story' tone most of the game had, especially when it went straight back to cartoon bad guys in the airport ending. But overall it was pretty fun for what was essentially a 2011 PS3 game they took out of mothballs and polished up a bit.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I didn't think you could, I read a couple of guides after I finished it and the things you can actually effect meaningfully seemed very minor. Of course the guides for games like that tend not to be exhaustive either lol

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Policenaut posted:

https://twitter.com/PlayStation_jp/status/1422210580887359493

Sony what the gently caress Keichiro Toyama quit what are you doing

EDIT: Oh I see it's a meme PlayStation Japan does every year or something. Should have figured. Alas.

Sony seems confused about yaoi day

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

some real bad posts coming from this thread

Same as usual then

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

DQ11 was definitely too long and reused too much stuff, the third act was entirely going around to places you'd already been fifty times fighting palette swaps of enemies for like 20 hours. Most of it was technically optional but you'd get utterly owned by the second to last boss if you weren't pushing level 80 already.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gort posted:

Anything I oughta know before starting Nioh 2?

Learn how to ki pulse/stance switch as soon as you're comfortable with the controls and use it, unlike me who ignored the whole system for 1.5 games

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oxxidation posted:

was wondering what platinum's been up to lately

Making an awful looking GAAS thing for Square

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Considering the amount of obscure coin-ops that exist I doubt it.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They've been on poo poo five people remember and even less care about for years.
A company that'll re-release Bio-Ship Paladin (originally released by UPL in 1990) is one that gives zero fucks.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

More like keep hitting the utterly useless mic button when I'm trying to hit the PS button.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I like FF13 and think it's good. Not every single thing about it is good but that's true of literally every game.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wasn't really feeling BMZ 3 but then I got spider legs for my tank so I could get through a room full of the spider robot enemies without being noticed and they all spider salute you as you walk past.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Grats

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

https://twitter.com/whatsmocca/status/1423813997132984322?s=21

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've played a couple of games I've already beaten but I think the only one I finished again was Demon's Souls

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Emergency rations

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Infinitum posted:

They want to be the Stux of the PS5 thread.

Stux' shitposts are usually no more than a sentence or two at least.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

fridge corn posted:

The combat in yakuza lad is literally just spam your strongest attacks over and over and is the most boring jrpg combat ive come across in a long long time

It's not quite Dragon Quest level but it's pretty close

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I get stuck on one puzzle for more than 30 seconds and never played it again.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Exodus pretty much has nothing to do with the books, other than using some names still, which are more on the 'humanity is irredeemably hosed' side of things