Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
The dual controller charger is a nice little addition. That frees up the usb for my headphone charger cord and dongle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I have the digital. It is completely silent. Complete 180 to my pro.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Policenaut posted:

Boy I wish I could stop getting summoned as a black phantom for Old Monk fights in Demon's Souls when all I want to do is co-op some Maneater fights for World Tendency.

Same. Did finally do it, but also got summoned as a black once and had the noob not even make it to the monk fight, he died on the stairs. Thanks for that!

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

My right adaptive triggers broke. Seems to be a recurring issue. Lost all resistance and has a bunch of play on it. Time for a warranty claim I suppose!

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Harlock posted:

Good to hear you eventually got it all worked out. My Dual Sense repair has been floating in limbo for a week with no updates. Love Sony Support.

I sent mine in with a broken trigger, heard nothing until they said it was resolved and shipped it back yesterday. should get it today.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Harlock posted:

My same exact issue, hopefully I have the same result.

Got it back, they definitely repaired the broken trigger and didn't just send out a replacement. I know this because they put it in a different box, but they used the same packing material I sent mine in.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

The controllers also just rest in it in a really easy way, like they don't jack in like charge docks of yore but rather just rest on it and charge through contacts on the underside, it's rather nice. They probably had something like this for the PS4 but I never got around to getting it.

Seconded. It is so nice to just drop them on it. I'm also paranoid about damaging charging ports so that concern is gone.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I put mine partially behind my tv panel. It now watches me while I sleep.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

man nurse posted:

I bought Disco Elysium and, I like it! It helped a lot that I went in basically with no idea of the story or premise. I enjoy the whole adventure game by way of skill checks thing going on.

I like it a lot, but the bugs have stalled my progress. Hopefully the patch fixes a bunch of them.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Policenaut posted:

Hey I see Disco Elysium got updated today. How did this patch fare in fixing it? I've been waiting to start it until they smooth it out.

It's better in that at least I could complete the broken quest I was stuck on. But there are still some bugs and the interface is still wonky.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

You have to get the bell and get insight to power it. It's not very friendly for new players, but if you're experienced it's easy. You have to rejoin after every boss kill and certain areas need things unlocked before coop comes available.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

I got a friend of mine into Bloodborne via co-op and now he wants to co op the rest of the souls series and I'm dreading having to do it twice per game due to how co op works. I wish there was an I've beaten the game multiple times already please just let me tag along with my friend mode.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

Thought you could download HBO Max and not have to stream.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

It's crazy that there are more unique bosses in the first area than most games have total enemy types.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

The world feels as alien and unique as Morrowind did back in the day.