Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
So it’s some kind of station for playing things on? ok i’m down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
BP would you be able to include a link to the PlayStation discord in the OP please?

https://discord.gg/9j7ugAb this one will never expire!!!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lobok posted:

The AwfulApp can colour the posts of thread OPs and I had to turn that option off now that the OP of this megathread is going to be its most prolific poster :)

I can’t find this in the settings, are you using the iOS or Android app?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I said come in! posted:

I am just super confused as to why they promised everyone on Twitter more pre-orders throughout this week, and then decided to not do that and say absolutely nothing.

They’re deliberately trying to make you have a meltdown in the SA PS5 thread

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I cannot believe the poster itt who’s the most annoying about a From game has barely played any other From games

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Obsessively checking my pre-order every day to make sure it hasn’t been cancelled

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That’s what offline mode is

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Are these games on the PSN store for you all now? Still nothing for the UK.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Ah ok I was wondering how people knew the prices in their currency already

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
itt manchildren get angry about peter parker’s face

it looks fine you nerds

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m gonna keep mine at 45 degrees

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think if my Switch was signed by the lady who did the godawful Zelda voice in BotW I would throw it in the bin

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vikar Jerome posted:

that sucks. big uk cinema i sub to has closed temporary like it did during lockdown but govt furlough pay is about to stop, they think they'll be open next year for bond but poo poo is so uneasy. thinking of forcing myself to go this week in a plastic bag or something.

Given they literally fired all their employees before reversing it when the furlough scheme came in and have just done it again I recommend you find a different chain tbh

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vikar Jerome posted:

they did that? holy poo poo, had no idea. they're sending me emails assuring that they are gonna take care of the livelihoods of the staff during the close too.

Staff didn’t learn about it from the managers either. They found out when it was in the Sunday Times. I hope they are again reversing and won’t just make everyone redundant but yeah back in March they were gonna do the exact same thing as Wetherspoons almost did and just shitcan everyone

Also their CEO is called Mooky and that’s a very funny name

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The main issue with Love, Death & Robots (Love and Monsters is that Doctor Who episode with the Peter Kay monster and pavement blowjob) is that Zima Blue is so good it makes all the other episodes look like dogshit in comparison

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Samurai Sanders posted:

The one constant that I’ve discovered about YouTube is that long lovely talky videos always beat focused, professional videos in their rankings. There must be some kind of relationship between the YouTube management and the people who make the long lovely ones that makes those end up on top, but I don’t know what it is.

Longer videos make more money

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bust Rodd posted:

I am confused, do we know if Bugsnax is a single player game or a multiplayer game?

It’s Bugsnax

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m glad that even going into this new era Vikar Jerome will still have the weirdest - not even specifically the worst, or the dumbest, but just the weirdest - takes of anyone.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That rules

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That’s like.....double the frames!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What order does everyone plan on playing the launch games in when they get their PS5? I’m going for (assumed) length order, so I’ll go Astro’s Playroom - Miles Morales - Demon’s Souls, and then move on to the PS4 version of Cyberpunk. If the Bugsnax reviews are good enough I might pick that up too!

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
At least in Outer Worlds I vaguely cared about the characters and things that happened. FO4 I couldn’t have given any less of a gently caress

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I hope all of the people who made it fallout of a window

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Necrothatcher posted:

Where'd you read that? I can't find anything online about Cyberpunk failing certification.

Probably in the link posted when someone asked this same question already

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Are digital pre-orders not currently a thing for PS5? I'm looking for SM:MM and DMC5:SE on the PSN store and only getting results for the PS4 versions.

Apparently there’s a big store update coming on the 19th, I imagine they’ll be up then

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I really don’t get why people use projectors, unless you have a room with no windows where you can literally get rid of any possible trace of light, it’s bound to look worse than a TV, and the size difference never makes up for that

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jackbox, Smash Bros, and Mario Kart are the only* acceptable games to play at parties

*except for the other ones

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I think so? 360 at least

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Trade it in to CeX probably, but then I’d have to buy a new USB-micro USB because my old housemate took it from the living room once and returned it all frayed, the piece of poo poo

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lobok posted:

A precise hit will start a chain reaction that should destroy the station console.

*me looking at an xbox series x* that thing’s operational?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
jesus christ shut up all of you

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hahaha ‘Sackboy’

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
me: these cards suck
me one minute later: oh poo poo these cards are actually pretty cool

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
the PiP stuff is really cool

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I guess themes are basically a thing of the past now

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It does look boring but as far as the actual features go I think it’s very intuitive and cool

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
What was the Xbone Snap feature

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Real hurthling! posted:

Why do you guess that? They are just showing the default theme

Because instead of the background being the same for every game it’s different depending on what tab you’re on?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

This is a surprisingly positive article from a bunch of people that this thread has assured me are Sony-hating Xbox shills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Barudak posted:

<video continues to him clicking the assist button, playing the video>

I’m gonna make a YouTube game hint channel where every video is this