Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

man I'm bummed about oddworld soulstorm. I would've taken a New N Tasty update to Exodus. On one hand it's cool they decided to redo a game from the ground up, but on the other hand im not a fan of a lot of the changes they made. kinda sucks considering how much I really liked the old ones.

in that same vein, the Demon's Souls remake is stunning but holy gently caress why did they keep the upgrade system. At least make it like Bloodborne where you can trade in small stones for big stones with the amount being based on what you're trading towards. Looking at you, Bladestone Chunks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

VideoGames posted:

Last guardian is complete. I am a mess. :unsmith: :gbsmith:

Demons souls in five minutes

I'm glad you're going to experience DeS how God intended: with an active online playerbase, particularly in a certain level..

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

VideoGames posted:

Cannot stop thinking about the Elden ring trailer I watched a little while ago.

Sekiro movement and combat against bloodborne enemies in a dark souls styled world.

Hello best combo of the three kinds of games.

the enemy design has me gobsmacked. Everything just oozes unique and insane

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Escobarbarian posted:

excited to fight this motherfucker

I need to stab the bell turtle and carriage treemen!!!

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

GONNA USE THAT LIGHTSABER SPELL TO SMACK A POT GOBLIN THING

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Vikar Jerome posted:

"Another rumor that he said was a Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver remaster was originally being made by Nixxes, Nixxes have been known for making PC Ports and were recently acquired by Sony solely for porting their biggest PlayStation games to PC.

He says recently Sony has maybe canceled this game since they got acquired."

:negative: life is pain

I just played SR1 for the first time ever and that poo poo is just begging for a remake. There's so much personality and such cool systems limited by the tech of the era. Come on man

TheHoosier fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Nov 15, 2021

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Saw a post today that apparently discovered yet another new mechanic in that fight:

so Malenia is all about blood and rot. She heals by stealing your blood. HOWEVER, if you poison yourself during the fight her hits won’t heal her because your boood is tainted.

*flips table*

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Quick is Mud Runner any good? And is there a decent Euro Truck-esque game for PS4/5?

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Senator Drinksalot posted:

It's basically Snow Runner with less stuff so if you like Snow Runner then you'll like Mud Runner. Also they basically said Euro Truck is never coming to consoles because they don't have enough staff.

Yeah I saw that, which is a bummer. Was hoping there was something comparable. I’ll look into Mud and Snow Runner. I need a niche sim fix and I had a lot of fun with Euro Truck 2 on PC

Thanks both of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

That does sound fun. I’ll give it a whirl