Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

It's a bit windy 20m from Baltimore but quite nice. I saw on my radar app that there were some showers over the city earlier though :ohdear:

It passed, should be it for the night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Grittybeard posted:

I am terrified of this game.

i'm just gonna try to enjoy it since it's just two good teams that play fun to watch football, but of course its going to turn into anxiety and then anger/relief if its close towards the end

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Evidently Chiefs G Andrew Wylie is out for the game due to illness.

https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/status/1310717555137490944

AndrewP fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Sep 29, 2020

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It would be shocking if the Chiefs got blown out because it rarely happens with Reid especially with extra time to prepare (thursday to monday) and it has never happened to Mahomes.

Not saying it won't eventually. But I think CEH is gonna have a field day

but so will Dobbins. It's always the backup RB that puts up astronomical yards against this team

AndrewP posted:

Evidently Chiefs G Andrew Wylie is out for the game due to illness.

https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor/status/1310717555137490944

People saying appendicitis

kiimo fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 29, 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I wish players would quit showing up on gameday and end up getting 'rushed to the hospital.'

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

kiimo posted:

It would be shocking if the Chiefs got blown out because it rarely happens with Reid especially with extra time to prepare (thursday to monday) and it has never happened to Mahomes.

Not saying it won't eventually. But I think CEH is gonna have a field day

but so will Dobbins. It's always the backup RB that puts up astronomical yards against this team

People saying appendicitis

I hope your spoiler is accurate!

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

It's a bit windy 20m from Baltimore but quite nice. I saw on my radar app that there were some showers over the city earlier though :ohdear:

*Marcus Peters voice* uh, the weather doing good man... we got big waves over here, little waves over here, bitty little tiny sharks down here, you know

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
well crap I bet all my money on some guy I don't know receiving more then 14.5 yards.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well I started him. In three leagues.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

i'm just gonna try to enjoy it since it's just two good teams that play fun to watch football, but of course its going to turn into anxiety and then anger/relief if its close towards the end

:same: except it's already anxiety

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i'm so exxcited for the game i'm gonna watch the whole pregame

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mystic Stylez posted:

:same: except it's already anxiety

Time to go get some beers and go to a watch party with my quarantine pod.

See you on the other side, Ravens fans. I'll either say Lamar can't beat the Chiefs or see you in the playoffs for payback.

you know

if you make it that far

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

chamois posted:

i'm so exxcited for the game i'm gonna watch the whole pregame

You can discuss this game with the rest of the sad goons here!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

kiimo posted:

Time to go get some beers and go to a watch party with my quarantine pod.

See you on the other side, Ravens fans. I'll either say Lamar can't beat the Chiefs or see you in the playoffs for payback.

you know

if you make it that far

Not being able to beat the Chiefs or win in the playoffs is going to be rough on Lamar's career.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Everybody picked wrong

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

kiimo posted:

Everybody picked wrong

Glad to see a new fan base has taken up the Brady Patriots "nobody believed in us!" mantle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Week 4 N/V