Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mega64 posted:

Quick Reads is up, and maybe Josh Allen actually is legit?

Pushing these things out quickly means a little editing goes by the wayside:

quote:

Tannehill had a stretch from the middle of the second quarter to the middle of the fourth -- nearly 30 minutes of in-game time -- where he picked up seven touchdowns in eight dropbacks (seven completions for 82 yards, plus a 22-yard DPI)

That or they have some weird internal jargon possibly. Or Ryan Tannehill is secretly the best quarterback in the world, which is also possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Strobe posted:

How the absolute gently caress does KC get higher on this in garbage time, when the game ended on a FG in OT. :psyduck: Garbage time my rear end.

That's excluding garbage time?

The Cowboys probably did have a lot of things listed as garbage time in a game they won though, although they're still better excluding it.

e: the Saints being much better is hilarious and now makes me wonder if I'm reading these all wrong again.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
If you had told me four years ago that Eric Berry and Earl Thomas would be completely out of the league while healthy (well 'healthy according to him' in Berry's case) I'd have thought you were crazy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Isn't Berry's problem that his Achilles is waiting for a reason to rupture?

He's got like a growth that makes everything painful but unless the tendon actually goes he should be fine if he can deal with the pain as I remember?

Either way the most recent news about anything with him is an article from January saying he was planning on playing this year. So...yeah he's just done I guess.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Sep 25, 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Spoeank posted:

Replace mayo with avocado in any recipe :discourse:

Does Intruder hate both of these or am I imagining that?

Because this post gets funnier the more he hates things.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1309942526644813826

Sammy has been pretty diligent for a while about getting the knots in his brain worked out to be fair.

(Andy said he thought it was more of a neck issue than a concussion earlier in the week)

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

really queer Christmas posted:

No need to punish too many people

I'd much rather watch that than the reanimated corpse of Tom Brady vs the actual corpses of the Denver Broncos.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1310600151380172802

I was very pissed about this, but it apparently replaces Eagles/49ers and now I kinda get it even though I don't think it'll be much better.

Oops I read something wrong, I don't know what else was moved if anything.

e: Oh poo poo Eagles 49ers is SNF next week? My lord.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Sep 28, 2020

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mystic Stylez posted:

N: Chiefs @ Ravens

V: 😬

I am terrified of this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I wish players would quit showing up on gameday and end up getting 'rushed to the hospital.'