Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Minshew is gonna push our poo poo in on Thursday night lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Raku posted:

He's going to make his career on Thursday

Lol what did Thursday do to deserve this, especially now that Monday games loving rule?

it's so they can use the phrase "sunshine state showdown" in primetime

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Posting Ben Baldwin again:

https://twitter.com/benbbaldwin/status/1308455107844075520

I like the 2nd one here, because Jets are pulling a Dolphins.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Power of Pecota posted:

Upper right = best, each stripe after that is slightly worse

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Patrick Spens posted:

If the funny team picture is near the top of the box, the team has a good defense. If the funny team picture is near the right (that's the hand that makes a backwards L) of the box the team has a good offense.

so the dolphins have a lovely defense and slightly below average offense

this agrees with my eyeball test

fartknocker posted:

Ryan Tannehill is a top 10 QB according to the chart.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

prepare to screencap all the cute "beards vs mustaches" graphics

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Avocado doesn't bring too much to the table imo. It's fine.

I like avocado on my veggie sandwiches to add a creamy element, but yeah it's mostly unspectacular for me.

This might be because I'm in South Carolina and we have lovely avocados.

I had some sandwiches with avocado in Oregon and I remember thinking there was way more flavor.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It owns when your team wins on TNF and then you can just happily watch redzone all Sunday.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The minute the NFL decided to have a season we knew this would happen at some point.

Everyone since then has tested negative which is best case scenario given the circumstances.

But yeah, they were never going to shut things down for a single guy getting covid. It would take a pretty significant outbreak to cancel a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AndrewP posted:

I have been informed by my wife who is on a walk that it's Very Windy tonight in Baltimore.

please adjust your projections accordingly

thank you from South Carolina