Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
It's too bad that Covid is going to kill off trick or treating this year. I'm still going to make some care packages at the end of the driveway if kids do come around. If the candy is in little bags there's less contact.

I'm also planning on standing without moving in the dark as if I'm a decoration wearing a plague doctor costume then frightening kids if any kids do come out.

Old guys used to do that all the time when I was a kid. They'd sit on their porch looking like a stuffed scarecrow. They'd shove straw into their cuffs and their shirt so they looked like a pile of stuffed clothes. They wouldn't move until a kid reached for the bowl of candy then they'd leap up and scare the crap out of us. It was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU