Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
can you just wait until there aren't any bees there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

I reread the op and YOU need to leave it alone please. 2020 is so bad already and what if this is the tipping point of total bee collapse in your area? The fate of AGRICULTURE could bee in your hands.

Please leave it bee. :pray:

Let us sing:

Let it bee
Let it bee-e
Yea
Let it bee

i agree, let these bees live, you slouch! they need our help to defeat the capitalists and you would see them struggle on your own lands. they give you flowers and titillations yet you repay them with ruin. nothing but a feudal lord you are!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Chinatown posted:

have a gender reveal party OP

i think this is a good idea, you can have cupcakes

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
sounds like a case for dr.bees

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Sitting Here posted:

an enlightened culture would live in hobbit houses surrounded by permaculture gardens and the bees would be our friends and maybe even land on the tip of your nose in a friendly sort of way. There would be no such thing as 'unkept' bush just a happy healthy bush supporting its pollinators.

yards and all adjacent concepts weird me out majorly

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Mash the bees into a ball and throw it into the sky as hard as you can. Get on the ground and do a supine pelvic thrust when the ball returns to earth

the duality of humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

I think it's the spelling of SHURB tbh. Also honestly advice, wait until it gets cold then trim it a bit. Trimming your bush has the advantage of making the bees look bigget, too.

Bees are notorious racists, recording them will be great content for your twitter.