Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Clearly you need to plant a bigger and smellier bush for the bees to move over to, then you can cut the first bush down.

Realtalk if you're in the suburbs just cut it down, there's plenty of other plants for bees to feed on. Unless you're out in the middle of the desert and you have the only flower bush for miles, the bees will be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Free Cheese posted:

Those are honey bees, filthy European livestock trespassing on your property, gently caress em
In Southern California there's a good chance they're killer bees. It's the bush or him.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Looks like a viburnum.

Someone will take it off your hands and transplant it.
Isn't that what Captain America's shield is made out of?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

Im back and that big rear end spider is still there. Now i have evidence too!

https://imgur.com/FnqKPYL

What is this. Someone who is good at spiders plz help me. My family is starving
Looking through spiders in Southern California, it looks like it's this dude. If not it's definitely some other kind of orbweaver.
https://www.inaturalist.org/taxa/85034-Neoscona-crucifera

The spiders are there to eat the bees, as long as the shurb remains spiders will come. I'm beginning to doubt your desire to cut down this bush.