Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
^madposting guy not knowing who any actual americans itt are but wanting us to know he is mad at americans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Chomp8645 posted:

I guess it's cool that my distant ancestors had a bitching empire at one point, and that they invented pizza.
original pizza didnt have tomato-based sauce (which was native to the americas) but did have olive oil and probably goat cheese if i recall. id call that a win
and really stretching the memory i feel like it was probably more often rectangular than circular but this is borderline guessing

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Dont Touch ME posted:

EEEEEY, I'm havin' a meltdown ovah 'ear!!!

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Dont Touch ME posted:

BTW DID I MENTION IM AN AMERICAN?? LET ME TELL U ABOUT MY RACE THEORIEZ LOL!!

By far the cringiest thing on the internet are Americans who think anybody outside of America cares about your dumb skin-tone gradient idea of "race". Nobody gives a gently caress, you diabetes ridden monstrosity. Go shoot up a school or whatever it is you morons do for fun these days. I don't know what it is with Americans specifically, but the hubris of that trademark american delusional overconfidence when it comes to understanding foreign cultural social structures is real loving annoying.

Tranquillo cagna

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
You will be able to select the skin tone of your Italian hand gesture emoji when it comes out

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost

Dont Touch ME posted:

BTW DID I MENTION IM AN AMERICAN?? LET ME TELL U ABOUT MY RACE THEORIEZ LOL!!

By far the cringiest thing on the internet are Americans who think anybody outside of America cares about your dumb skin-tone gradient idea of "race". Nobody gives a gently caress, you diabetes ridden monstrosity. Go shoot up a school or whatever it is you morons do for fun these days. I don't know what it is with Americans specifically, but the hubris of that trademark american delusional overconfidence when it comes to understanding foreign cultural social structures is real loving annoying.

American race theory is really stupid. An extremely complicated taxonomy of races and types of racism is created to avoid attributing many types of bigotry in America to classism. Most Americans don't have nearly as big a problem with rich minorities as they do with historically poor minorities.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bucca di Beppo!

RIP googlyelmo macaroni!

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

The_Continental posted:

Bucca di Beppo!

RIP googlyelmo macaroni!

The Googe

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

silence_kit posted:

American race theory is really stupid. An extremely complicated taxonomy of races and types of racism
yes this race theory is very stupid

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

I picked up some gabagool today and it is so god drat good

🤌🤌🤌

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The posting about Americano eessa so salt...so salt.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

piratepilates posted:

I picked up some gabagool today and it is so god drat good

I moved from Providence to flyover rear end in a top hat country and would gladly trade a kidney for non -lovely eggplant parmesan.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Exciting news. Top row, that's a spicy emeatball

https://twitter.com/Emojipedia/status/1311002900605349888?s=09

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
It’s finally arrived

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
🤌

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

i've have an emoji for you OP

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

gabba, and i say this with the utmost observance of respect and decorum, goo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
ah, Europe, quite famously a continent of no racism.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Gabagool

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lincoln posted:

Gabagool

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ayyy ohhh its me da italian stallian hisself, betta look out ladies cuz me and da boys are goin out on da town. Im listnin' to OH! MICKEY BLUE EYES! And gellin' my hair to a fuckkin' mirrah finnish.

Da only part of my personality stronger than my paco raban is my ITALIAN AMERICAN HERITAGE. Ive carefully selcted the absolute worst aspectts of my ancestry and amplified them ta comedic fukkin levels bro.

Forgetabboudit this use ta be a nice workijln class neighbahood hat WE exploited befoah da fuckin MINORATEES moved in but AY OHHHH thats america baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
Eeyyyyyyy im lmbo ova here