Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
"And WHAT do YOU know of how light works? Huh? HUH?!? You think I'm gonna shed any more light from my eyes onto you? No. Never. Never again. You are a fool destined to forever be in the dark."

*angrily throws handful of chunks of granite into the sea, walks over and crouches down over very interesting piece of sandstone 6 feet away* "I see you are also a big practitioner of the virtues."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
socrates: i must confess my ignorance, what is the nature of virtue?
rock:
socrates: lol owned bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Voice of Labor

epicharmus of syracuse

from the 'epicharmus' of ennius

47. I thought in a dream that I was dead

48. The body is earth, but the mind is fire

nut

*leans in real close and whispers* youre zinc, therefore you are

wearing a lampshade

Nosfereefer posted:

socrates: i must confess my ignorance, what is the nature of virtue?
rock:
socrates: lol owned bitch

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
me: what doth life?
rock: who horth death?

Khanstant
drat, these are some nice rocks, theyre making me solid and not in a platonic way

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
diogenes making GBS threads on a rock while horrified "students" watch

wearing a lampshade

asking each rock i meet if they knew prometheus, if they knew where he was, if they knew what he was doing, if they knew what he was thinking

wearing a lampshade

me: "*inhales* aw poo poo thats hosed up *coughs* real wack"
rock: "you're telling me. i'm used it by now though"
me: "doesn't it, like, bother you though?"
rock: "what the screaming? or being covered in the blood from a god's eviscerated eyeball holes and crow poo poo?"
me: "...."
rock: "lol relax, i'm just messing with you, its all good. im a rock. hey pass that poo poo"
prometheus: *stops screaming* "pass what? what are you guys talking about? guys? hey - guys?"

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
socrates: foucault? more like fouc auff

Trying

i'm looking for an honest marl

Finger Prince

Aristotle, crumpling up the papyrus in which he was writing his first draft of Parts of Animals 689b, then biting his knuckle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying

plato would sleep with the buttstone but not bang it to prove how he was above earthly concerns