Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

poo poo, I might get back into this again, when I get time. Switch player, here. Can I still migrate my years old Steam RL profile to my "new" account? I had a nice pixel fire boost thing that I'd love to get back.

Looking forward to making some super gross looking bullshit custom vehicle. I still wish you could move the decals around, Forza-style. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

interpunct posted:

You link all your accounts here: https://www.rocketleague.com/activate/

Then choose which one is the "primary account" (presumably the one with the most progress).

Next time you log into the game with your Switch, you should get a billion notifications about available cosmetics and whatnot.

Ah, ok, I had already done the main bit when I logged on with my Switch (so many notifications :psyduck:). I thought I might've had to boot the game up on steam to get that linked, too. Glad I was able to do it online. Thanks!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Irregardless posted:

Wait you have to pay to trade? That’s nutty.

Not every time, just initially. It's like how in order to have a fully functional Steam account, you need to have made at least one purchase over a certain amount (I think $10). After that, you should be totally fine.

Otherwise, Russian hackers just go nuts. And I mean, they still can, but at least Epic/Steam will be able to profit off of all of it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

How the hell do you play this split screen on Switch? I used to be able to do it, but now, I can't find the option.

All profiles involved have NSO, btw (though didn't RL get rid of that requirement?). I read guides that said "just push +" and to that, I say "just recheck your guide, because it's wrong."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

japtor posted:

:psyduck:
https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041075973-How-do-I-Play-Rocket-League-in-Split-Screen-on-Nintendo-Switch-

From a quick search around I guess it was part of the update last month around the time it went free. (The Rocket League support search is weird cause it showed something like "10 months ago")

Welp, that sucks and makes zero sense.