Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

There are over 500k people online right now. Last time I played there were like 200k during the evening. Looking forward to my inflated rank when all the new players get dumped into competitive :smug:

OMG! Holy cow! Sounds like it's finally my time to get back in the game and farm some easy points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keito
Jul 21, 2005

WHAT DO I CHOOSE ?

The Midniter posted:

Why do we have to claim XP for completing challenges now? Just give me the XP after the match during which I completed it

Seems like just about every mobile game has the same system. There's probably some (for the publisher) beneficial psychological effect this causes? Beats me.