Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

lol AEW is even better at tearing up the script hours before the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

lol this card is for free

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Poor Excalibur, we're all struggling with time buddy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Please give me Miro and Sonny as his first AEW work and they both look competitive. All the worst people will be mad.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That was a good punch Sonny

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Seemed like a work to me. Miro's leg stopped hurting the second he tossed people.

And Sonny has said JR is cool with how he uses pronouns. JR is bad at a lot of things but he's also good at some of them.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Miro looked really good but I feel like he's missing a little something. He feels slower in a WWE way and not in a monster heel way.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Also needs a new finisher.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

YEAH WE'RE MORONS

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Ok but maybe like these two got tony when he was confused and talked him into light tubes or something

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

explosivo posted:

I am having a hard time thinking of another wrestler who sounds as real as Kingston does on the mic

Kingston sounds like every dude who hangs outside the subway station and it's wild that more wrestlers don't lift it for a promo style.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hangman doing a series of matches that are tag matches Kenny declined is brilliant.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The long boys are a good idea so that he can pop everyone when he wins the title in short boys. He learned that one from Okada.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

Yeah he totally stole this bit, I love it.

Look at his pants. He's going to come out in chaps and we'll all think it's those pants but fancier and then he'll take off the chaps and reveal short boys. The evidence is all there!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He looks like he sings in a 14 year old sad girl's favorite band

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck run in for the save

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cody sucks, just loving turn him

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Cody has done a whipping angle and a dog collar angle. Tempting us to break our rules.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Remember when this promo was about protecting their friend matt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i have no doubt putting them out there to talk and flounder like that is going to be the best thing for them long term. aew seems like the place where everyone is genuinely going try and help them get better.

Chris not doing his usual sparing also makes me think they knew it wouldn't be a killer promo for Private Party