Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
Orange vs Brody 21 28.38%
Diamante and Ivelisse vs Shida and Rosa 0 0%
Kingston vs Mox 40 54.05%
Page vs Uno 13 17.57%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

smarxist posted:

i hear there's shoot heat between covid and people

if you only knew the real story that the mainstream wrestling journalists aren't reporting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Another AEW coverup

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

NXT did a lower demo than Late Night Dynamite did at 12:30am

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Miro should go back to the Performance Center

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alaois posted:

its truly wild how good the dude is at selling like he's got a legit injury, even years ago

He went to the Ferris Bueller School of Selling

“when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms”

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

StarkRavingMad posted:

the thread always devolves into trash time between Dynamite and BTE the following Monday, it's the natural cycle of things

It peaks on Sunday, we’re too early for trash and now I’m worried what the coming days will look like

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alaois posted:

do you think people are wrestling on dark for free

Megabyte Ronnie gets paid in cake, which while technically a form of compensation, is still immoral

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1309501658548908034?s=20

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dango Bango posted:

Has there been any kind of feedback on how the Stadium Stampede went over in the stadium?

Every single fan went to the bathroom and bought more snacks and beer

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i think kenny would probably call what is happening to the elite right now "trimming the fat" after they took on an a new member who couldn't keep up

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Pentagon is Eddie’s best friend

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CobiWann posted:

AEW keeps finding ways to make things work. I'm not expecting the Chaos Project to win the tag team titles, but at least it's utilizing two wrestlers instead of letting them waste in catering!

By “finding ways to make things work” I assume you’re referring to helping Serpentico finally get over by pairing him with one of their biggest stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Matt Cardona deserved a shot but he greatly underwhelmed. It’s weird that he got near zero promo time. Dunno if he just didn’t push for it, which he should have, or if they just didn’t give it to him.

Anyways, he got huge and red during his off time but he should really now be spending time figuring out what his character is and come back for another limited tryout when he does.

There’s obviously some value to him, but he failed to tap into it in any meaningful way.