Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Adults can still buy candy but only after 21+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Casual Encountess posted:

the thing that pisses me off the most about being colonized is yall raped and pillaged to get our mystic indonesian poo poo and proceeded to ship it to the other side of the world and do…. nothing with it. british people faint at the idea of cinnamon. french and dutch people dont know what a chilli pepper is.

what was even the point

i put sambal on my peanut butter sandwiches if it makes you feel better OP

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

spankmeister posted:

i put sambal on my peanut butter sandwiches if it makes you feel better OP

holy poo poo I know what I’m having for lunch tomorrow

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

this is violence.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

they’re grading on a curve

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
one entire tier being "unseasoned mashed potato" fits with my understanding of british cuisine

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

this is violence.

im the 80%+ of the british population that considers bacon between two slices of white bread a complete meal

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Jonny 290 posted:

I don't know the particulars of the various end runs or counter-ops i just know that NYC made a big noise about banning big sodas a few years ago. if this has changed i am sorry and will repent

i mean i get where it comes from (bloomberg tried to, like 15 years ago, didn't pass) but i still lol'd the first time i saw one of those things. it's literally just a massive plastic bag of soda with a cap

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Kippers are fine, lovely poll

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

this is violence.

lol at tikka masala being mid tier with that kind of competition

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
whatever you think of british food and british tastes let me promise you the reality is far worse

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

toad in the hole…

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

what even are “faggots” here? looks like gross meatballs

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot_(food)

looks like I was right

Apr 7, 2003

lookin' gray

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

you know they say if its grey its good for you

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

this is violence.

wtf no spotted dick

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Penguissimo posted:

wtf no spotted dick

turn off your monitor

Apr 7, 2003

I like gross food but good lord do those meatballs look vile

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
grayvy

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

fifteen minutes til the newest batch of poo poo from the scotus! will abortion be outlawed today or will we have to wait til june? stay tuned.

Apr 7, 2003

Don't forget to vote for Democrats to save abortion rights.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Don't forget to vote for Democrats to save abortion rights.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

nothing says "more authentic and creative" than a literal attention whore

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Beeftweeter posted:

nothing says "more authentic and creative" than a literal attention whore

wouldn't be the first one in office

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

first ruling of the day is a unanimous ruling that the eighth circuit tossing an arbitration rule of the eighth circuit that federal law "generally prefers arbitration" and no longer requires that people show they've been prejudiced by someone delaying arbitration in favor of standard litigation for a period of time.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 15:12 on May 23, 2022

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

second case is thomas gutting habeas review even further that it already is while sending people to their death. 6-3 decision, of course.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1528722559881166853

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

well, he did promise us a big giant turd, so

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
sounds like this "supreme court" doesn't live up to its name!!!

supreme pizza: good
crunchwrap supreme: great!
supreme.com: deece i guess, fancy hoodies
supreme clientele: excellent album

but supreme court? i dunno man

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
what about supreme mathematics

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

the world liberals live in where the current republican party is reasonable individuals they can negotiate with is just as fake as the one where daddy trump had the election stolen and horse dewormer cures covid

but they need to believe it because doing any thing vaguely good is not an option

Eminent DNS
May 28, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

Yeah, all the NYC soda tax/ban poo poo is dumb as gently caress. they ban a big gulp but let a 927 calorie slice of Authentic New York Pizza be sold to an 8 year old for $2 because well its part of our culture

First they came for the Big Gulps, and I said nothing because I did not drink Big Gulps.

Then they came for the menthols, and I said nothing because I did not smoke menthols.

Then they came for the Baja Blasts, and there was no one left to speak for me.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

they are going to have to take the baja blast and code red out of my cold dead hands

Apr 7, 2003

Chode Red

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Jonny 290 posted:

sounds like this "supreme court" doesn't live up to its name!!!

supreme pizza: good
crunchwrap supreme: great!
supreme.com: deece i guess, fancy hoodies
supreme clientele: excellent album

but supreme court? i dunno man

:hmmyes:

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

like how the gently caress do u roll up to a random village and some poor indonesian makes you laksa soup st gunpoint that looks like this

how the gently caress do u not immediately run home with this and make it for everybody you know. instead your entire national cuisine has the color palate of quake 1

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

like how the gently caress do u roll up to a random village and some poor indonesian makes you laksa soup st gunpoint that looks like this

how the gently caress do u not immediately run home with this and make it for everybody you know. instead your entire national cuisine has the color palate of quake 1

pretty easily op. i wouldnt have the slightest idea of how to start cooking that even though it looks simply wonderful.

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

also for those of u who dont know pre white people we were already doing heavy trade/getting colonized by the indians/chinese/thai so as a result our food is a “greatest hits” of all 3 at the same time and its loving incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

post hole digger posted:

pretty easily op. i wouldnt have the slightest idea of how to start cooking that even though it looks simply wonderful.

thats bangers and mash